Hypercars Top speed Bugged

No votes

Total votes: 0
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

So the Agera and CTR3 can't hit its supposed top speed, can someone here past this on to the devs?

Also of the other hypercars bugged post here too.

(In perf spec mods are made but it arbitrarily doesn't hit nowhere near its speed)
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

3....2....1 FACEPALM

In The Crew every car is balanced to go the same speed as every other car in that spec, ;)

I know you're probably used to the 'hypercars are fastest' mentality, but in The Crew they are level with everything else, encouraging personality and variety on the start line :mrgreen:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

mclaren6 wrote:3....2....1 FACEPALM

In The Crew every car is balanced to go the same speed as every other car in that spec, ;)

I know you're probably used to the 'hypercars are fastest' mentality, but in The Crew they are level with everything else, encouraging personality and variety on the start line :mrgreen:
I know you ain't preaching to me, one who hasn't driven 9000+ miles in the Hot Pursuit Ford GT.

I have a better sense of balance than you mister MP4 12C.

If the car says it should go a certain speed then by golly it show go that speed. ..

They are ways too balance a car without leaving it null and void. My Hummer can run laps around the Agera.

P.S. your not the best PvP player get off your high horse.

P.S.S. you started this with attitude that needs to be checked.
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Play nice please everyone is welcome to have there own opinion. :handgestures-thumbup:

I to noticed they don't reach top speed but I happy with that

I found they had less top speed when upgraded to P class

Having even playing field makes it fair for all so it is more fun :rightthumbup:
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Its not a bug though, its a game design choice, a game design choice different to every other racing game.

I don't want every race full of bland Agera's, like I said, customization and variety. Hypercars are fine where they are

EDIT: Apologies for sounding hostile but I've seen this reported as a 'bug' tens of times on the Ubi forums, and development time is better spent elsewhere right now.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

Apology accepted, were all car lovers here, I don't think its a design choice. Why? The Circuit Spec. Those easily push past 200+. The hypercars accel just.. stops... after a point. And even the Full Stock variants don't reach the advertised speed.

I'm.with you balance is the #1 aspect (horrors of the Black Series in Hot Pursuit returns) but at the same time respect should be shown for the hypercars. Even if most of them attracts the crowd that doesn't have the fine eye for detail when it comes to cars.
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Full stocks will reach the advertised speed if drafting, but only if drafting. Maybe that could use work

I feel like SUVs could use a small nerf in agility, but in speed they are fine as it keeps them competitive :party:
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Just got way over 230mph in a full stock CTR-3, It says 230mph top speed on the card.
acetuner
New Starter
New Starter

In performance it doesn't
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Because real stats don't apply in specs, its all levels. Every perf tops out around 215mph, 240mph in draft

Return to “The Crew Game”