The Crew Server Status

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, March 2nd, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.
This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers as well as apply the following updates:

Handling update of the Mercedes SLR722 (FS/Perf/Circuit)
Slipstream update for motorbikes: motorbikes will now generate the same slipstream as cars.

Thank you for your understanding.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[Completed] Unscheduled maintenance – PC & Xbox One

In order to resolve a technical issue preventing some players from login into the game, the servers will be shut down on PC and Xbox one at 12PM Paris Time.

The game should be back online on these platforms within the hour.

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Crew Team

Update: maintenance has been completed.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – March 23rd

Good morning,

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, March 23rd, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to apply the latest game update.

You can find more information about this upcoming patch on our website: http://bit.ly/1TKQAWX

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew is currently under unscheduled maintentance.

This might be related to players not being able to access the game after last patch. That issue was due to the extreme res pics being stored in a default map that is not the same on everybodies PC.

As the Mercedes Challenge also starts today, it would be lame if some players won't be able to play.

There is no mentioning on the official forums of this maintentance, but i think it is a hotfix for the mentioned issues.
The Crew2016-3-30-9-45-43.jpg

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – April 6th

Afternoon 510s!

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, April 6th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (GMT+1) on PS4, Xbox One and PC.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – April 20th

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday April 20th, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (CET) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to apply the latest game update.

You can find more information about this upcoming patch on our website: http://bit.ly/1V6m5eF

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – April 27th

Afternoon everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 27th April, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CEST), on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - 4th May

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 4th May, from 9:30 AM to 1:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers as well as apply the following changes.

• Handling improvements for Street/Perf/Circuit motorbikes: Improved stability when braking.
• Fixing the issue that was causing motorbikes to occasionally move backwards when driving in manual mode.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “The Crew Game”