The Crew Server Status

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Servers are down now for maintenance.

9.30 - 11.30 CEST
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - 31st August

Hi 510s!

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, August 31st, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Server still down, 1 hour after they claimed they would be done.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Servers will be rebooted at 1 PDT.

Lets see if the Friends Level 0 bug and the Summit FD/PvP bugs are fixed with it.

The Crew Maintenance – PC & PS4 – September 1st

Good morning everyone,

In order to fix a technical issue related to the latest Summit, we will be performing a maintenance on PC and PS4 at 10 AM CEST (Paris Time).

The game should be back online within the hour.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – September 13st

We will be performing a maintenance, Tuesday, September 13st, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The amount of Uplay fails has gone too far now. Not only did we get issues every time with logging into The Crew, sometimes taking 15 minutes before others showed up, even knowing they were online all the time, but now Uplay does not let you go online at all.

I really hope this is maintenance, badly needed. But they messed up so bad, i can't believe this is a major Game Company.

Right now it states that UbiSofs Service is not available at the moment. Try again later or try offline mode. Right, wasn't The Crew an always online game.... :angry-banghead:

:Facepalmmario:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – September 21st

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, September 21st, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

[RESOLVED] Online Services Disrupted - 23rd September

Hi everyone,

We are aware of an issue with our online services that may disrupt your access to the game. Our teams are investigating, and we will keep you updated on their progress HERE.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

/Gaid

UPDATE: The issue is now resolved, and players should be able to reconnect to the game. Thank you again for your patience.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Calling All Units Maintenance – December 19th

We will be performing a maintenance, Monday, December 19th, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM CET (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Calling All Units Maintenance – January 11th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday January 11th, from 8:30 AM to 11:30 PM GMT on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

Return to “The Crew Game”