The Crew Server Status

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Heh yea it is a major update of the game, so lots changes to all sorts of things, but hopefully it will be worth the wait ;)
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – February 25th

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, February 25th , from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CET (GMT+1).

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, May 27th, from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CEST (GMT+2).
This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers for all platforms.
Thank you for your patience
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – July 15th

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PS4, Xbox One and PC, Wednesday, July 15th , from 9:30 to 11:30 AM CEST (GMT+2).

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers for all platforms.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – August 4th

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, Tuesday August 4th, from 9:30 to 11:30 CEST (GMT+2).

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Scheduled Maintenance – August 12th

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, Wednesday August 12th, from 9:30 to 11:30 CEST (GMT+2).

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will be performing a scheduled maintenance for The Crew on PC, PS4 and Xbox One, Wednesday September 2nd, from 9:30 to 11:30 CEST (GMT+2).

The Crew Team

mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

I wonder when they'll stop Copy/Pasting the same server notes over and over :roll:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - January 6th

Hello all,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday, January 6th, from 9:30 am to 11:30 am (GMT+1) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Crew Team

Return to “The Crew Game”