The Crew Server Status

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

3 hour downtime that's a long time, the longer the better it means they actually fix something :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Unfortunately, last update has brought back some old bugs and connections are worse than ever.

I tried to login Ubi Forums this morning and got an error. Maybe they are under attack with another lame Ddos attempt.

Online Services Disruption

Hello everyone,

We are aware of a disruption to our online services affecting online services in a number of games.

We apologise for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience whilst we investigate.

Kind Regards,
Ubi-Kay
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hello everyone,

Following an incompatibility in one of the monthly Summit’s challenges, we will be performing an unscheduled maintenance at 4PM CEST (Paris Time).

The servers should be back online within the hour.

We apologise for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – June 29th

Hello everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 29th June, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – July 6th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, July 6th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

Thank you for your understandingWe will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, July 6th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - 13th July

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 13th July, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - 20th July

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 20th July, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers as well as apply some bug fixes.

Please note that the additional content mentioned in our latest communication will become available at a later date.

For more information, head over to our official website: http://bit.ly/2apLxZd

The Crew Team

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, July 27th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – August 5th

In order to resolve a technical issue, we will be restarting the servers at 2:30 PM CEST (Paris Time). The game should be back online at 3PM.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – August 10th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, August 10th, from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM CEST (Paris Time) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

Return to “The Crew Game”