The Crew Server Status

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – May 18th

Hi everyone!

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 18th May, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers as well as apply some changes to the Koenigsegg Agera R.

Koenigsegg Agera R changes:

• The issue with the 2nd gear being too short has been fixed.
• When in manual gear, it was possible to raise the front of the car (dragster effect) when accelerating. This has been fixed.
• The overall performance of the car has been tuned in order to be more competitive.

Thank you for your understanding.

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance - 25th May

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 25th May, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

The Crew Team
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – June 1st

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 1st June, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – June 8th

Hi everyone,

We will be performing a maintenance on Wednesday 8th June, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

The Crew Team

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I hope they gets their servers and relay stations in sync this time
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Map loading issue is still there :( Might be time to start a shit storm on the medias to light a fire under them, as this is unacceptable, as we/i payed alot for this content and they messed it up and haven't fixed it for months, do they even care about their players anymore...?

These loading issues is only getting worse, it is like they keep making it worse.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – June 13th

In order to fix an issue related to one of the actual summit’s challenges, “Dirt - Time attack”, the game will be under maintenance today from 11h30 AM to 12h30 PM CEST (Paris time).

After the maintenance, the “Dirt - Time attack” challenge should be flagged appropriately and no longer be lending you a Drift spec vehicle.

Please note that if you have already scored in this challenge, we recommend you to participate again as you should be in better conditions to obtain a higher score.

The Crew Team

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm still having issues map and loading issues.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:I'm still having issues map and loading issues.
This maintenance was to fix the Df/Dt mess from the summit.
AFAIK the QA team has not been able so far to repeat the map loading issues you and others experience.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew Wild Run Maintenance – June 15th

We will be performing a maintenance, Wednesday, June 15th, from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM (CEST) on PS4, PC and Xbox One.

This maintenance will allow us to improve the global stability of the servers.

Return to “The Crew Game”