TDUDT The Crew Cruize

cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

lag works wonders sometimes.... i did that mission that you get troy out and get chased by the cops with someone and he lagged we finished that missing under 20 seconds lol :D as for the cruse im all up for it ^_^ that mission with the ford gt.... do it with someone with higher level.... the higher level driver can take out the test driver and you escape the cops while he protects you i did few times now me being lvl50 its a fun mission :D i should buy the ford gt... money is rather easy to come by i dont know why people complain about it that much... anyway when you guys doin the cruse?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Make sure to keep it floored and choose a low line through the corners and use nitro when you exit the corner and the car is straight. Keep a high line on the straights and dive into the corners. You don't need to lift.

And like Bear said, the escape afterwards is a tough one. But the Ford GT rocks. Might be my next purchase. :party:

Right now i have to say: The Crew, Always Drive Alone, lol.

Connections are still not too good. I lost 3 top skill scores and 2 PvP wins today due to game freezes. Annoying.

8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

well i just got the ford gt and IT IS AMAZING! :D got to lvl1279 and the game crashed :( i never been able to get 1299 *starts to cry*
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Most L1299 players are lame hackers. You recognize them easily as they have no skills to match the level.

My highest levelled car is 1283 i think and i seriously doubt you will notice much of a difference.
Maybe it will be a bit more easy to beat records. :lol:

Back OT, we can do midweek cruises as well. Or short ones.
Right now there are too many server stability issues.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

well the ford gt just got 1299 :D after 30 mins of grinding skills :| my 1st car to get 1299 its a glorious moment for me :dance: we should just put a schedule for cruising :D
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Cool, my highest is still 1288 8-)
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm not lagging at all. Played the game for 4 hours yesterday and game didn't crash or have server issues

Return to “The Crew Game”