TDUDT The Crew Cruize

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Who's up for an evening cruize / race in The Crew this evening?
i purpose this:
keep the Faction race "coast to coast" free this evening (6 a 7h from this post)
first part we stay together & cruize & on the last 7 checkpoints we race :party:

that way we have a cruize & earn some $ in the proces :2thumbsup:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Sounds good, but we need to figure out which lvl tuning we need to run with, because last time we race a faction race we had 300 car level gab and you and Mad got rammed to s*** by the crazy AI :lol:

So car lvl 1100+ ?

I did the Coast to coast race a few days ago, and i had to go flatout to keep the AI of my bumper, i don't know if it would be possible to slow down for others as the AI would then speed ahead, but we could try it anyway

But you can count me in ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Just levelled my Viper above 1200 8-)

Great idea. We wanted to do this earlier, but had sent friends on that mission :lol:

Just had another game freeze. It happens every 30min or so. Not so cool. If this continues it is no use to do a long race. Maybe just cruise than. But i need the XP :lol:

PS The Viper is less sharp and a bit more easy to drive than the McLaren12C, for example. This makes it a better drive for those long races. But to beat slalom skills you need a sharper ride.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I need to get a few more hours into the game before I can do anything like this. :(
I'm only Level 27 at the moment (been busy with another project :spy: )
Will try to get another few levels in today then after next week I finish work till after new year so will have lots of time to play. :woot:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I have a my Merc SLS GT3 and a Mclaren 12C GT3 both tuned to around 1270. The SLS is tiny bit slower, but has more grip, while the Mclaren is faster but more on edge and tents to oversteer if you push it to hard into a corner ;)
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Bugger.. I cant take part in this.. What do u guys have to think of a weekly meetup?
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

yea, ya'll right
a circuit spec cruize wouldn't be feazeble for most so soon
the thing is a freeride cruize only the 4 crewmembers can c the waypoint
.... hey ^^ another idea for the Dev team ^^ > being able to set a waypoint
for all "friends" in freeride :mrgreen:

question: dos everyone have a 1000+ Perf spec?
there's another faction race with those
"long way down" or something similar in the middle low down
we can do that maybe
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and to be all equal
only allowed are perfspecs with lvl 40 bronze tuning strait from the garage :mrgreen:
lvl 749
its supposed to be a cruize afterall 8-)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

High level cars can only be obtained when you are L50 and have unlocked the Platinum. For a cruise i does not really matter what level you are. But for a Crew race it is best if everybody has levelled up.

\we can do a cruise with 2 crews, following the same route. You can even do them with stock cars, although my stock Agera is faster than any other car, lol :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Well i'm still in, Perf or circuit makes no difference, they are still plenty fast

When are you meeting up in game again ?

Return to “The Crew Game”