Suggestions For The Crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew is a great game out of the box, but there are probably a lot of features that have not been included yet or can be a great assett to the game. We already had a thread like this during the Beta. This one is to make suggestions to improve the gameplay, add new features or fix game flaws.
  • Choice to pick your class for the Faction Mission Races
  • More color options for certain cars. That Impala needs to be glossy black (Sam and Dean style)
  • Custom races (player created) Ai on/off, car class, multiple checkpoints, level editor.
  • Rear view mirrors. I seriously need those in races. Also in hood or bumper cam view.
  • Filter players, based on driving assist and/or controller option.
  • Race against your own level in PvP.
  • Advanced photo mode for epic screenshots
  • Replay editor
  • Custom radio station. Add your own tracks
  • Your own Club or Faction
  • Better cheat detection and faster removal of hackers.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Some great suggestions there Mad :handgestures-thumbup:

I also have an idea for a suggestion, this a thing that's been annoying me alot after i got to level 50.

So here is what i'm suggesting:
The player level should keep going after level 50 with a reward/bonus for each level up, it could be a bonus lvl 50 car part or money, but the car level should stays the same at 1299 max to keep to it fair for players under level 50.
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

CUSTOM LIVERY EDITOR!!!!!
I love the game, but this is the only thing I need for it to be perfect. I really really need this because I don't feel like the cars truly belong to me yet when I can't fully personalize them!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

And to add to that, option to change livery colors white and black is boring
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

The ability to set multiple way points would be nice, even just a second one.

Also, I see another thread about a cruise using a faction mission. More like a race than a cruise. How about the ability of the crew master to set a way point that is transmitted to the rest of the crew for cruising. Now not too important but if you could set multiple way points, you could set up a nice cruise for a crew.
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

+1 to all above

and ad the ability to remove AI from MP faction races
slowdown & extend the scrolling of the platinum tuning awards, so ya CAN actualy hit the lvl 50 pack :mrgreen:
more bodykits to choose from in Raid & Circuit spec
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Whoamus wrote:How about the ability of the crew master to set a way point that is transmitted to the rest of the crew for cruising.
You can already do this. Share a route. It is shown to the rest of the Crew as a yellow ribbon, instead of a blue one.
But multiple way points would be excellent. Than you can plot a route. Also easy to catch up.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

• Fix the AI. I did the XFINITY race and that was just a joke. They ram you like crazy and just catch up in no-time.
  • Player guilds/clubs with things to do. What is an MMO without it?
  • 8 player crews for cruising?
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
Whoamus wrote:How about the ability of the crew master to set a way point that is transmitted to the rest of the crew for cruising.
You can already do this. Share a route. It is shown to the rest of the Crew as a yellow ribbon, instead of a blue one.
But multiple way points would be excellent. Than you can plot a route. Also easy to catch up.
Saw the yellow once, did not know, now I do. Thx.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ai is indeed way too aggressive sometimes. They ram each other, traffic and are targeting you :eeek:

Also Police can overtake a Perf Spec ride under full nitro, come on... They should box you in, but not overtake when doing 200MPH.

When the Ai is in an accident and i take a 10 sec lead, driving full throttle, they somehow catch up and start harassing again.

I like a competitive Ai. In TDU2 you could win a short race with 30 seconds lead, that was no fun. But this is close to ridiculous. If you're not in the lead, you're toast. Or maybe "sandwiched" is the better phrase.

But most important Ai "Flaw" is the total indolent behavior of the traffic. They drive like you're not there. But when you want do do a fast skill run, they deliberately go in your way, so they can interact. Traffic should be avoiding collisions, not causing them. Including stupid reactions, like IRL.
The passive Ai is annoying. Cars should brake or try to maneuver out of the way. TDU was 10 years back. This traffic behaves the same. Some evolution in traffic Ai behavior would be appreciated.

Return to “The Crew Game”