Suggestions For The Crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I disagree on 1 lobby. :(

But there should be just a single Lobby in every region. Now there are too many of them.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:I disagree on 1 lobby. :(

But there should be just a single Lobby in every region. Now there are too many of them.
One for each spec. then ? Street, Dirt, Perf, Raid and Circuit - in my mind that makes the most sense, plus we get to race on all the tracks in the world other than just the area we entered PvP in ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I like the idea of region based races. Like travelling the Country to take part in different events.

But you are right if you say there are too many lobbies right now. One of the reasons why it can take so lang to fill a session.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

The lobbies in itself might be okay, but you don't have a clue where people are actually playing.
So you might queue in Miami while there are only playing people in Detroit for example.
I'd like to see an overview in that case or just see lobbies which I might be able to join manually.
This kind of 'matchmaking' is so dumbed down for consoles, it doesn't belong on PC.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The idea of focusing a lobby on the local spec is a good one IMO. There are still enough races for different specs to make it interesting to try them all out.

But additional filtering options, like collissions off, or HC only, can surely improve the quality of the racing.
FA has way too much unfair advantage right now. They can completely mis the racing line, hit objects, drive against a wall or each other and still make it to the next corner first. That should never happen.

Hitting a wall should be punished harder anyway. Some are abusing guard rails and stone walls to get past others.

Also the ranked system is unfair and flawed like it is now.
You should never lose places when you win a race. That does not make sense.
Also you can get penalized for a game freeze. It registers a rat out.
And some lobbies are full of rammers. How can you ever set a fast time than?

Ranking should be based on number of races, win ratio and relative performance. And with a clean race bonus xD

It would already help if the local race lobbies from each region are joined. That would speed up the matchmaking process.

And remove those lame cheaters, who warp in front of you, drive through everybody with unlimited Nitro and grip and ruín the races for everybody else.

I only do them right now to see if i can find a non collission lobby to grab some points and Cash for cars.
But i do not care about rankings as long as it is implemented like it is now. You have way too little control about moving up or race clean to have a fair leaderboard right now.

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

was watching Smokey and bandit while driving around in the crew and this game defiantly needs Pontiac Firebird / Firebird Trans Am :rightthumbup:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

At least that Firebird sticker.

There is more Skull and Bones in The Crew than in The Whitehouse.... :loll:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK, two more things i like to be added.

- I mentioned this before, but i would really like to see an option to fight with Crew vs Crew in a Faction race (for XP and Rep).
That way we can properly invite Tduck or TDU France for a nice couple of rounds.
It would also be cool if this can be either 2 vs 2, 3 vs 3 next to 4 vs 4. If another rmember shows up, a spectator mode would be nice, also for movies. Now the spectator mode engages when you crash and total your car in a 100% delivery mission for example, but i would like that to be selectable. Long request but a good one, i think

- There is an easy way to almost double the amount of leaderboard entrances in The Crew. Just make both directions a separate challenge (A and B) for Slalom, Precision, Raceline, Scramble and Speed Challenges. :idea:

:party:

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Add new car dealers or more dealers in current location or make cars not owned the dominate selection

I made a fullstock guide for Steam it wasn't until making the guide I noticed car dealers only display max 8 cars in Detroit there is 9 cars but to see the mustang you will need to leave and re-enter so it rotates with the impala or one of the other cars

It is same for Miami as well i never really noticed until now

With more car DLC on the horizon this needs to be changed either add new dealers or have secondary area in dealer to access rest of the cars i don't want to be going in and out the dealer to rotate cars to the ones i want, otherr idea is make already owned cars redundant in the dealer once cars purchased there is really no need for it to remain in dealer or at-least make unpurchased cars the dominate selection
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

don't think ya will need to "buy" the full stock DLC cars
like those bonus cars from the preorder
they where on ya garage board to pick
but ya can't find them by the dealer

Return to “The Crew Game”