Suggestions For The Crew

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is kinda weird that they can not make a garage with 12 cars or 16. I know there was an issue in TDU1 where more than 8 didn't show, but that was 2007. If the complete collection can not be shown in one showroom, just add a second one. Most simple solution.

- Also 12 players in races or 8 in a Crew should be possible. There are more things you can do with a Crew than just racing. For cruising 8 would be awesome. 12 even better. 4 is not enough. :idea:

- Name tags should become translucent once you are in the proximity during a race or mission, just like ghost cars being too solid now.
Both need adjustments. Right now they can block your view, causing crashes and making you miss race lines etc.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- Crates Crater Run: Use the meteor Crater to stash 500 crates and do a Crew or Faction race in it. First to knock down 100 Crates wins. (and yes i'm totally not into crates missions, but this was one of my ideas since i drove in the crater during the beta.)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Add the 7th gear on the M5.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- Hitting objects should slow the car down a bit, but right now a simple wooden fence can slow you down way too much, like 50km/h per hit, losing a lead in a race or destroying a challenge.

- Hitting guard rails and walls does not slow you down enough, making it possible to abuse guard rails and walls to gain an advantage.

So less slowing for hitting fences and gates and more slowing down for hitting guard rails and walls.

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

They need to remove this junk they have which makes the window look as if its dirty when its not, its pretty much on left and right side on it appears to be spots all over the place random size's, on 3 screens it drives me insane its pointless having it there its there all the time no matter what view you use.

I will be removing it myself from my game until they do it which will be never but it doesn't hurt to suggest it :rightthumbup:
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:So less slowing for hitting fences and gates and more slowing down for hitting guard rails and walls.
exactly, this is very important imo, also not a change which would need a long time to implement
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

New suggestion for The Crew's dev. team .. put up some damn roadsigns, Mad i tried to find the end and start of Highway 1, it has an achievement for it, but no roadsign saying it is hwy 1 - stupid !
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:New suggestion for The Crew's dev. team .. put up some damn roadsigns, Mad i tried to find the end and start of Highway 1, it has an achievement for it, but no roadsign saying it is hwy 1 - stupid !
Think I got that, if I recall correctly. Pretty sure it was a landmark item not just a road.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay, Mad and i did got it too, by following the coastal road from LA into San Francisco, btw don't they call it the Pacific highway too..? Well it is over with now, but enjoyed the view along the way ;)

And also i'm quite sad that they didn't put in the Radiator Springs from Cars, but i did find the town it was based on out in the middle of nowhere on route 66 :lol:

PS. It would have been cool if they had the tractor cows on the fields :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

- A custom Skill Challenge Creator for friends/general

Return to “The Crew Game”