Rookie
Rookie

Yes, please. I hate grinding for these. :angry-screaming:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:And be the way, some of the level 50 hard to get parts can actually make the car handle worse, and that would in fact slow you down, so lvl 50 parts are a gamble, you might finally get some lvl 50 parts only for them to turn out to be useless

Case in point my Mclaren GT3 lvl 1274 vs my detuned lvl 1234, my less tuned car was a whopping 25 seconds faster on the twisty "Leaving LA" faction race, so in my case, torque and wheelspin is the enemy
This is true, you need to find some balance in the tuning. Especially with tricky cars.
Prepsi wrote:I have no problem beating people in lvl1299 cars in a lvl800 car :auto-swerve:
Just wait untill you end up in a race that involves a lot of straights with full throttle races. Or simple courses. Clever slipstreaming can help you a bit, but only if you can force them into making a mistake, you will lose the race.

They wanted to make the L50 parts rare. But race lobbies are full of maxxed out cars.
Makes me wonder what happens if the new counter cheat measures are implemented. Empty lobbies maybe? :lol:

It should not be too easy to get the best parts in the game. I agree on that. But at least make grinding for them performance based. And not some parts Tombola.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

You realize its endgame content right? Cars would take 20 minutes to level without, too easy.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
cyp2x4
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

endgame or not... i leveled up the r34 in perf spec going from 700 to 1299 took me around 1 hour maybe less and 90% of that went into jumps.... the 10% i just bought the lvl50 parts and after 2 parts i was at 1299.... the grinding gave me plenty of money 200 from skill and random number 300-200 per part that gets converted.. :3 while grinding is annoying they should change the system like beat your score or whatever... it should be based on skill as the name suggests not by random number generator...
oddracer996
New Starter
New Starter

:text-+1:

While I get why there is a random level assigned to platinum parts, the random extra stat is good enough. I don't want to have to grind for the level 50 part and then for the stat that I want as well. Yesterday I was thrilled to finally be able to win the platinum parts. I actually got my first platinum on one of the story missions. What bummed me out is when I got the exact same part that I got from golding the skill challenge that brought me to level 50. I got a level gold 42 fuel injector with speed bonus. Not long after that I did a mission and got the exact same part only it was platinum. I would rather just get the level 50 part, I don't mind grinding for the extra stat.
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

cyp2x4 wrote:endgame or not... i leveled up the r34 in perf spec going from 700 to 1299 took me around 1 hour maybe less and 90% of that went into jumps.... the 10% i just bought the lvl50 parts and after 2 parts i was at 1299.... the grinding gave me plenty of money 200 from skill and random number 300-200 per part that gets converted.. :3 while grinding is annoying they should change the system like beat your score or whatever... it should be based on skill as the name suggests not by random number generator...

You can buy lvl 50 platinum parts with in-game cash?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Purple44 wrote:You can buy lvl 50 platinum parts with in-game cash?
You can if you unlocked them with another car of the same spec. :geek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

OK, thanks ManMad.

Good to know I won't have to do the leveling up of parts again for some the cars.
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Signed.

I figured by now I'd just be cruising around enjoying the game, but nope, I am doing the same skills over and over again trying to land level 50 grip bonus parts to try and get performance spec zr1 over 7000 grip because all it wants to do is float all over the place in 5th and 6th gear.

I have spent 9 hours, which is about 3-4 days for me, doing the same skill missions over and over again because of this part randomization.

It has absolutely killed my enjoyment of the game. I am seriously burning out fast from this.

They can do this in a better way that is fun and less time consuming.

The way it is right now, I feel like I have better odds at winning the powerball jackpot than getting all the level 50 grip bonus parts for one spec sometime within the next 6 to 8 months. That's not an exaggeration.
NascarVike
New Starter
New Starter

Signed. That ended up being the last straw for me.

Return to “The Crew Game”