Bears
13%

Total votes: 15
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, better change at the start of a new month, after the bonus missions are over. :lol:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Yes, better change at the start of a new month, after the bonus missions are over. :lol:
if they will be the same as last month, it will be really worth it :D isn't Lifeguard mission already same according to time / reward? also I really don't like hitting the boxes :D

so what will be next month faction? eagles according to poll?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Last month were only smashing crates bonus missions and only for a few days.

Right now there is not much difference between each Faction, except for the logo.
The Faction system can surely use some depth.

But those faction runs and missions are amongst the best races in the game.

Maybe a Club system can be added within each faction. Having a Club of around 24 players is more appealing and each club can battle for position within the Faction. But we need at least 8 player Crews for that.

Right now Wolves are strongly in charge of the rankings and Bears are a good second.

We haven't even been able to race against Tduck, like we wanted. 4 vs 4 in private Crew vs Crew.

But the basic idea behind the Faction Wars is pretty good IMO.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MaXi
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

yes basic idea is ok, but the overall design is poor and unfinished, it's sad that core feature is in that state
SRT-8HellKat
New Starter
New Starter

I went with the bears after the 1st month, because that's where I live & will stick with them. That's where the best or most expensive cars are anyway. Lol
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

This Poll is closed now.

I strongly suggest to pick Wolves instead of the Eagles, however, as it does not pay off in any way to choose something else.

When the Faction system is fixed, the Monthly Poll will return. :party:

Return to “The Crew Game”