No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:The Crew Wild Run Photo Mode
Want to be able to take screenshots of your best moments in The Crew and The Crew Wild Run? Well, this new feature should please you!

Coming soon, Photo mode will give players the ability to capture their best moments in the game. Trigger this mode to freeze your car and everything else around you!

If you’re playing with your friends or any other players, they’ll simply appear frozen on your screen and your screen only. On their side, they’ll still be playing and acting normally!

Of course, Photo mode isn’t a simple “freeze” of your screen. Once triggered, you’ll have access to several settings, allowing you to get that perfect shot with options such as motion blur, exposure, brightness, saturation, and more.

You’ll also be able to change the weather and time of day, as well as add mud or damage to your vehicle.
Of course, you’ll also be able to rotate and zoom in and out with your camera.
Photo mode settings [attachment=0]photo mode.jpg[/attachment] :soontext:
Very nice. looking forward to that one :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The game still has some nasty bugs.

Sometimes the game "hangs" during a session, usually multiplayer related. ALT+F4 is the only way out then.
This can risk into a corrupted save.

Today i had a CTD, due to the graphics driver. But in reality i had some weird FPS drops and game stuttering before.
Yesterday the game ran smooth for the most part. But today i had these irregularities again. I do not know if it is sync related.
I play on 60fps and usually that is fine. Maybe the new eye candy causes some strain on the graphics engine or server sync.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Video mode also confirmed, coming soon. :woot:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Video mode also confirmed, coming soon. :woot:
Looking forward to that one.
I could not find the photomode. Maybe in a next update?

The Wild Run Summit is a very cool feature of The Crew. It keeps you hooked to the game.
With so many things to do and all the competitions, it is really fun to play again.

:party:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The "No-Nitro in Summit" bug appears to happen only if you use manual gears. Switching to auto will "fix" it.
I have not tried, but will do later.

Bad bug.

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There are rumors about a new Season Pass for Wild Run Players.

As usual we will get to the bottom of this

:spy:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm under the impression that the Wild Run is based on an older version of The Crew.

Because some of the old bugs have reappeared again.
And stability is bad now.

:(

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well I caught MadManCK being busy @ work in the latest PVP summit qualifier.

So I recorded a session with him.

[youtube][/youtube]

Later
Last edited by Alowgo on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hehe, nice. Spectator mode really works well. :2thumbsup:

I always play from the "cockpit" view on bikes, so never got to see that :mrgreen:

I do admit the backflip at the end was a bit of a show off :loll:

Hope you enjoyed your coffee.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Yes those Spectator mode videos can look really good and give a different perspective on the race, they are also good for showing those races that are very close with lots of action and position changing/overtaking. 8-)
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”