The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Everybody was complaining about grinding parts. Some even took 3 months to get all platinum parts for all specs. :eeek:
I got L50 parts every time i did platinum as well :2thumbsup:

Maybe Sante works at IT :teasing-tease: :loll:

:occasion-snowman: :text-merryxmas:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:Everybody was complaining about grinding parts. Some even took 3 months to get all platinum parts for all specs. :eeek:
I got L50 parts every time i did platinum as well :2thumbsup:

Maybe Sante works at IT :teasing-tease: :loll:

:occasion-snowman: :text-merryxmas:
About this matter...I'm really mad at this. Now my "platinum" medal are just bronze-gold performance parts and what the hell does getting a car body part has to do with anything?! :angry-banghead: :angry-screaming:

What's worse is that I have the worst luck in any game. I usually get bronze to gold performance parts in my platinum medal so...yh. Not really happy with this

Now it's gonna take me some time to level the RX-7 up.

I have no other complaints. At least they included the RX-7 which of course I'm very happy about it although the car's engine is a rotary one, not that type of engine,\ so the sound is different than what it should be.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

DudeX wrote: I have no other complaints. At least they included the RX-7 which of course I'm very happy about it although the car's engine is a rotary one, not that type of engine,\ so the sound is different than what it should be.
Yes, for the Perf spec upgrade they swap the engine for a V8. :Facepalmmario:

Very popular upgrade in some parts of the World, but i would had prefered a triple rotary engine, like some tuners offer instead.
Anyway, it is a cool car to have in the game.

Skills take some patience. But slalom or speed skills are relatively easy to get Platinum.
And for the precision skills you can now take a Motorbike :angry-banghead:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

the first new DLC car is the Pagani Zonda
Attachments
The Crew2015-12-16-15-7-29.jpg
The Crew2015-12-16-15-2-53.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Weird, not in HQ? Even with Wild Run extention?

There is no mention of new Season Pass and buying them with CC is ridiculously expensive. :evil:

I'll get to the bottom of this. Also because i like the Pagani ;)

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

They just posted on The Crew forum that they have changed their minds and are going to make the new DLC car buyable with BUCKs now as well as CCs.

They will be changing this on Monday Dec. 21st when they do their maintenance for adding the new patch content.

HO HO HO

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Alowgo wrote:They just posted on The Crew forum that they have changed their minds and are going to make the new DLC car buyable with BUCKs now as well as CCs.

They will be changing this on Monday Dec. 21st when they do their maintenance for adding the new patch content.
Hmm :naughty:

Feels like an ugly trick. The price for a single Pagani Zonda in game with CC would have been like buying a Season pass or Wild Run extension :eeek:

Good to see they "changed" their minds. But i will keep an eye on them. Just in case.

Thanks for sharing.

:spy:

Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

I looked at the last few pages here and didn't notice anyone mentioning the patch coming out for The Crew® WiLd Run.
Like I mentioned above, they will be doing a server maintenance on Monday Dec. 21st and will be applying the patch and changing the new Zonda to be buyable with Bucks and CCs.

Patch Notes are HERE

Later

edit: sorry but I couldn't get the url link to work correctly
Thanks Bezrider for fixing link
Last edited by Alowgo on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DudeX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

eh I wanted them to make the Fairlady Z available for bucks
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

All cars that are included in the Wild Run extension won't be available for bucks. Just grab the Wild Run, it is cool.

Patch notes
The Crew Wild Run – December Patch

The Crew Wild Run launched less than a month ago, giving you access to a brand-new experience. And as always, we will make sure to keep improving this experience. Today, we’re giving you a first look at the new content, changes, tuning, and fixes that will be coming to the game.

NEW CONTENT

Vehicles and Specs

A new vehicle can be purchased by all players of The Crew and The Crew Wild Run: the Pagani Zonda in Full Stock and Perf Spec.
As many of you have been requesting, the Mazda RX-7 will be coming in Drift Spec for The Crew Wild Run players.

Stickers
Christmas stickers are being added into the game for all players.

HANDLING IMPROVEMENT FOR THE VEHICLES

The following vehicles have received a handling tuning that provide: improved aerodynamics, better steering reactivity, improved countersteering, improved grip behavior, and an increase in the differences between Driving Help/Sport/Hardcore modes.

BMW Z4 sDrive35is 2011 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/RAID
Dodge Charger R/T Hemi FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/ CIRCUIT /DIRT/RAID
McLaren 12C FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 FULL STOCK/PERF/ CIRCUIT
2013 Ford Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF
1967 Shelby GT500 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Mini Cooper S 2010 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
Saleen S7 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Volkswagen Golf GTI FULL STOCK/STREET
2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Chevrolet Silverado FULL STOCK/STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT/RAID
Hot Rod STREET/PERF/CIRCUIT/DIRT
Lamborghini Miura SV FULL STOCK/PERF
Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR Uhlenhaut FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT
Aston Martin V12 Zagato FULL STOCK/PERF
Bentley Continental Supersports 2010 FULL STOCK/PERF/CIRCUIT

TUNING AND CHANGES

Free Drive Stunts: The "No Crash" condition will now be triggered after level 10.
Key binding – PC players: PC players were unable to rebind all their keys the way they wanted. This has been modified and PC players will be able to rebind their keys as they wish.
The Summit music volume is now linked to the Music Volume instead of the FX Volume in the options.

GENERAL FIXES

Fix in Summit leaderboards: Removed the debug text which could be seen on the leaderboards of the Free Drive challenges, Free Drive Stunts and PvP.
Number of required medals to access the monthly Summit: Three medals appeared as needed to access the monthly Summit.
Inability to start the European Qualifier with some cars: A few vehicles weren’t matched to their region of origin (European cars), preventing them from being used in the appropriate Summit Qualifier.
Kicked to the Main Menu during a Summit event: Players could be kicked to the Main Menu if they were in a middle of a Summit activity when the related Summit was ending.
Fixed the improper value of players registered in Free Drive Stunt in the smartphone.
Fixed a display issue where the Summit Qualifier appeared to be closed when it was actually active.
Fixed an issue where an improper amount of ESK points was granted to a player at the end of a Free Drive Stunt.
Fixed a display issue where 255 medals were needed to get access to the monthly Summit if a player never entered the Summit.
The “Looking For Crew” queue should now be working properly with the Free Drive Stunts.
Fixed a display issue where a part of the overall Summit leaderboard went outside of the screen if a player opened it after completing a Free Drive Challenge while a Summit was active.
Fixed a display issue where the Summit reward page displayed a Monster ESK instead of a Drift ESK.
Fixed an issue during the Summit cinematic when entering with a Monster Truck.
The bonus faction missions available at the end of the month will now be properly activated.

As always, keep sharing your feedback and thoughts, as well as sending us your creations in the game.

The Crew Team

Return to “The Crew Game”