Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

For those that still face network issues after the patch:
Ports
If following the steps above to update and configure your firewall does not resolve the issue, it will be necessary to forward ports. You will need to forward these ports to your computer’s IP address for the best possible connection:

The Crew Multiplayer ports

UDP: 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003 Incoming / Outgoing

Uplay PC

TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008
My first and biggest conclusion after playing The Wild Run extension, is that the new specs and competitions add a lot of fun to The Crew.
The second is the the Bikes are way too overpowered and are now ruining the game from the inside out. Skills, Races are all done. My WR's are squashed by bikes. From 8800 to 10800 on a slalom skill, like it is nothing. Only proofs the bikes are way overpowered, especially in corners.
Most annoying is that this was part of the feedback, sent to Ivory Tower, but they decided to ignore it and do nothing about it. Deliberately creating controversy again. :roll:

Good part is that the bikes drive very good and the cockpit view is awesome. Even the momentum shift of the driver is good, like a real good Motor driver would do. No surprises there as the head physics guy Tixier, is a fanatic Motor guy himself.

The amount of bike related events are a bit overkill. Of course they want to promote their new toys, but if they continue like this it will become boring quickly. A bit more balance in the events would be nice.
Not giving bikes their own classes and dedicated skills, is a big mistake and a missed opportunity IMO.

Other points of improvement are the sounds. But there has to be a way to increase the engine volume of your own car/bike, as you can not hear it, when near others.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

IVORY TOWER

PLZ

FIX this gamespoiling rail-riding !!!

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:For those that still face network issues after the patch:
Ports
If following the steps above to update and configure your firewall does not resolve the issue, it will be necessary to forward ports. You will need to forward these ports to your computer’s IP address for the best possible connection:

The Crew Multiplayer ports

UDP: 3000, 3001, 3002, 3003 Incoming / Outgoing

Uplay PC

TCP: 80, 443, 13000, 14000, 14008
If the patch aimed at fixing connection problems then it is a fail for them, my NAT used to be moderate, but now it is only strict, and i have tired to add the ports to windows firewall and also my antivirus firewall but nothing happens, also restarted the modem and router, but still nothing has changed, this really annoys me.

And i can't make UDP root in the router as it is running on a dynamic IP so i can't do shit about the connection :(
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Due to technical problems, the PS4 and PC servers have been taken offline. Our teams are working on the issue, and normal service will resume on all platforms as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Hmm maybe that did actually mess it up...
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Howdy All:

Well when it comes to the network connections in this game there has been lots mentioned about it. There has also been lots of different ports that should be open for The Crew to work correctly.

From my own experience, I've tried a lot of things and the following is the only way I could get an OPEN connection.

UDP #s
UDP: 3000-3003
UDP: 40,000 - 65,535 (this is the one most people miss)

TCP #s
TCP: 80
TCP: 443
TCP: 13,000
TCP: 14,000 - 14,008

I hope this helps people out that are having network connections issues with-in The Crew® WiLd Run.

Also today they have fixed the Zonda DLC to be bought was bucks for (sorry I forgot the price already) just over 700,000.

Later
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the info Alowgo I hope it can help :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

New crew events are fun, but sometimes unclear and you can not expell the bikes.

And instant challenges only work with one crewmember for some reason :?

Anyway, we tried a lot of different stuff today. The crew missions and stunt challenges are fun to do. But after a while they get repetitive.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Got my connection issue sorted, turns out my Avast anti-virus program had a firewall that blocked those ports even-though i had med exceptions for them all, so turned of the firewall for good.

And i have a Green open NAT with the UPnP enabled so all is perfect now, for me atleast.. Luny had some issues seeing Mad and i during our cruise this evening.

But both Mad and i had some strange FPS drops in the game don't know why
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I noticed the rear view mirrors on the bikes partially work. Only the road and trees are shown. A bit vague.
But it is a start.

There are still some issues and the game needs some optimization in certain areas. Those FPS drops are not good.
But today the game ran smooth. I also changed some settings. Like FXAA instead of 4xTXAA. With my high res screen you only need basic AA.
Recording went great as well. The Focus in the rain was steady.

It is good to see the game evolving with every patch.

In so many game communities there is often a lot of complaining about game support.
The Crew team does a good job.

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

The Crew Wild Run Photo Mode
Want to be able to take screenshots of your best moments in The Crew and The Crew Wild Run? Well, this new feature should please you!

Coming soon, Photo mode will give players the ability to capture their best moments in the game. Trigger this mode to freeze your car and everything else around you!

If you’re playing with your friends or any other players, they’ll simply appear frozen on your screen and your screen only. On their side, they’ll still be playing and acting normally!

Of course, Photo mode isn’t a simple “freeze” of your screen. Once triggered, you’ll have access to several settings, allowing you to get that perfect shot with options such as motion blur, exposure, brightness, saturation, and more.

You’ll also be able to change the weather and time of day, as well as add mud or damage to your vehicle.
Of course, you’ll also be able to rotate and zoom in and out with your camera.
Photo mode settings [attachment=0]photo mode.jpg[/attachment] :soontext:
Attachments
photo mode.jpg
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”