The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

This looks like a whole new game! Even though there's still no word on a custom sticker editor...
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bikes 'n Bigfoots... Drifters and Dragsters that can make wheelies :eeek:

Customizable characters outfits maybe? For the Bikes you need that.

:spy:

I'll grab it for the lolz :lol:

And i thought the use of certain substance was illigal in France... :smoking:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks good but its only an expansion so pretty much DLC people want TDU avatars and bigger crews not more cars and bikes
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lol i guess i know when i'll be playing The Crew again :lol:

That new content looks epic :mrgreen:
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Looks ok but I doubt I would buy. I play the game for cruising so none of this is really of interest to me.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Would be nice if they concentrated on getting the promised content for the first one before bringing out an add on. :roll:
Not to mention the companion app (whoops I just did :P )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Up 'till now they released everything they promised. The couple of cars that are still in development will most likely be released very soon®

What we really need are things like 8 people crews for cruising, a photo and video mode and if possible a custom paint editor.
But i'm not dissappointed in the amount of customizing you can do with the current tuning options.

The custom radio and other stuff mentioned are welcome as well. So is the companion app. It took some enthousiast users not too long to develop a Crew app. Not the same, but still.

This is an extension of the game and will probably bring a lot of new game modes and challenges. I still think they did a very thorough survey of all the feedback on the good old Atari Forum. Even if they denied that when i asked them. The proof is right in front of you.

For me it is important they finally fix the cheaters and clean up the leaderboards. Not that they are important, but just for the sake of it. Most cheats that ruined TDU2 are now in The Crew as well. Even the clutch cheaters are back. But more annoying are tank mods and things like unlimited nitros. It is over 6 months now and the counter cheat measures are not working or working good enough.

Having said that, it is good to see they are still creative and bring something new to the game. Maybe it will attrack a new group of players at the end of the year. You surely need a different skillset to be good at driving a Monstertruck over some wrecks. But traffic jams will never be the same :lol:

I still want simple things to work, like support for my shifting lights, working rear view mirrors and maybe a working weather model. But last is not a priority for me. I prefer sunny weather anyway. ;)

I'll try to dig deeper into this and other subjects.

http://thecrew-game.ubi.com/portal/en-G ... 8-76770-32

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hopefully they allow no spoilers option on the old cars, spoilers are so ugly wrecks some of the looks, less grip dam it if they are going to have drifting we need less grip :auto-layrubber:

But if the crew is to survive they need to listen to the community they only have on shot at saving The Crew and they can do it with this expansion if they blow it the game pretty much done numbers for this game get worse each day they only have themselves to blame.

Players online

right now

24h peak

all-time peak
6 months ago

my question will this be included in my season pass
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I'm pretty sure this will not be part of the current Season Pass. As it is an extension to The Crew and no regular DLC.

I will try to get a statement from Ivory. :lol:

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Came across this pic last night and had to check things out out:

I will look forward to taking the dirt bike offroad! :2thumbsup:

Return to “The Crew Game”