The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

yeah i had to buy the expansion apparently everyone has to buy it no matter what copy you own

I was under the impression that people with gold edition got the expansion free but apparently not

Not happy with RX7 sound that's worst sounding RX7 in the world

any way better get back to it :auto-layrubber:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:yeah i had to buy the expansion apparently everyone has to buy it no matter what copy you own

I was under the impression that people with gold edition got the expansion free but apparently not

Not happy with RX7 sound that's worst sounding RX7 in the world

any way better get back to it :auto-layrubber:
It was made very clear that Wild Run was no part of the Season Pass/Gold Editions :shock:

It is available on Steam, i just checked. ;)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

lol well i bought the expansion but in game telling me to buy it when i already own it wonder who i contact for that

Edit:

Game restart fixed it

Also when i started the game it full locked my wheel to right :angry-tappingfoot: could not move wheel had to restart game again
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Fulysic wrote:Also when i started the game it full locked my wheel to right :angry-tappingfoot: could not move wheel had to restart game again
I had to re-assign all buttons as the default setup for Fanatec is very weird, to put it mildly. Especially the shifting peddles as [Nitro] and [Confirm].
There were some new functions, like leaning forward/backwards/sidewards, so that should help driving the bikes. But i think driving bikes with a wheel is un-immersive and strange.

Having to recalibrate in W10 is something i had to do a few times now. Might be Fanatec driver related. You can try the latest beta drivers. But i had to install them 3x before my pedals were recognized. They are setup directly to USB as it gives a more detailed and precise response, compared to hooking them up on your wheel hub. W10 has some issues with that.

Anyway, no new game (extension) without some hick-ups.
My first impressions of Wild Run are positive however.
Driving physics are better and more responsive. For me always a key ingredient for a driving game. :party:

:2thumbsup:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:Driving physics are better and more responsive. For me always a key ingredient for a driving game. :party:

:2thumbsup:
I like it much more too, i use sport mode with the 360 xbone controller and it does fine, i did piss off a few sore losers, calling me from earth to sky due to the fact i chosen a race with trafic and colision and latter fun it, so the idiots noobs are still in the game, but it is The Crew and you have to be able to adapt and not only be able to drive while there is no trafic :lol:

But i enjoyed it alot.

Should we get some crew action going a little later today ?
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

I will just say this, Current PS4 world number 1 in the current summit qualifier. Apparently I can leave this game for months and still destroy everyone :lol:

I love the game, everything I hoped for and more, finally some actual competition and lasting appeal in The Crew :rightthumbup:
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

mclaren6 wrote:Apparently I can leave this game for months and still destroy everyone :lol:
:woot:

Wild Run brings a lot that should maybe have been part of the original game. But development takes time. Big improvements for sure. :party:

@Bear, i will try to login today. No promises though and i also want to do some in-game surveys as well. See what's cooking.

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I got a question for you guys, if I make a custom track, will a player without the WR expansion be able to join my crew and run my custom track? Or all 3 joining players have to have bought WR?

Also I take it we can't have 8 player ( 2 crew ) custom races? Can only have up to 4 player custom race?

Going give it a couples of weeks and see if there a patch to fix current bugs being found before I fire up the Crew again.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm eager to check the expansion out, but didn't buy it yet.
Waiting for the reviews. :D

Just got me a 280x. An upgrade from my old 6950 while waiting for new hardware by the end of next year.
I'll get some fun out of the original and other games and check Wild Run next month I guess. :)
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Played a few hours today. Graphic updates look real nice and runs smooth on my older video card. Sure wish mirrors worked. :( I didn't buy the expansion yet I was able to buy new cars. I didn't think you could get the new cars without the expansion. :o Can't buy the bikes or enter anything that is part of the expansion. I didn't follow all of the info on the expansion, were the cars supposed to be available to players without the expansion? I bought the first season pass, didn't think that counted. Nice if they are part of the base game, I like the lotus. Liked it in TDU2 except when they broke the gears.

Edit: Well, pretty soon I will be in the home for old senile people. I see the mirrors do work to a point. Thought that was just a painted on blur but the blur moves. Back to basket weaving for me.

Return to “The Crew Game”