The Crew Wild Run Expansion

No votes

Total votes: 0
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm quite liking the updates. Getting level 50 parts is a bit easier now in PvP.
But apart from that, PvP is completely ruined by bikes.
I was doing an almost perfect run with a level 1292 golf street and a level 850 bike just caught me up while way behind. The way he cut corners... what a complete f*up by IT.
Like they haven't seen this coming??!
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

Spent a couple of hours driving today. Really like the update. Even though the mirror isn't perfect, it does add some immersion to driving from the cockpit view, which I like, and so do working wipers. Handling on hardcore seems pretty good to me at least for street cars which I drive most of the time. Have turned on all of the functions and played a few challenges. Would be kind of nice if you could replay the story like Driver SF, just take away any rewards once you complete the first story.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Ever paid 21.000 for a pair of Jeans and 38.000 for a leather jacket? Welcome to Bike and character customizing in The Crew

:loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Ever paid 21.000 for a pair of Jeans and 38.000 for a leather jacket? Welcome to Bike and character customizing in The Crew

:loll:
It sure seems like they are really trying to force people to use microtransactions with the absurdly high pricing of everything in the game! I don't like that they have to do this, but I guess they must have their reasons. :(
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, the 80.000 bucks UBI stickers top it off. :eeek:
And those should be free, as they are promotional material for other games ;)

But you do not need microtransactions. Just keep sending your friends on missions, every time before you close the game.
Next time you boot up, you can collect enough for a pair of jeans and a fancy helmet :mrgreen:

:banana-dance:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well, it's awesome that they want to keep adding content, but I'm still seeing absolutely nothing about a vinyl editor. :(
Regardless, a photomode will be a perfect match for this game with all of the various environments! And video mode? I'll be curious to see how that works. I'll also be curious to see if some of this content will come to the base game or if it will only be restricted to Wild Run owners.
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I hope the enhanced free drive challenges mean we are going to get an option to design tracks we can save and send them to friends as challenges. :D
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

grooks10 wrote:Well, it's awesome that they want to keep adding content, but I'm still seeing absolutely nothing about a vinyl editor. :(
Regardless, a photomode will be a perfect match for this game with all of the various environments! And video mode? I'll be curious to see how that works. I'll also be curious to see if some of this content will come to the base game or if it will only be restricted to Wild Run owners.
I will be curious too since I doubt I would buy Wild Run. I like the driving but not a competitive racer like many of you here. Wild Run looks good if I wanted to compete but I prefer to just drive about. I do like the enhancements to the basic game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It is not just the competitive aspects, but also the new cars and new specs. Turning a Fiat 500 into a Monster truck is hilarious.
Drift spec gives new tuning options that can be used in freedrive as well. And bikes also allows some character customization, even if it stays a dude with a beard.

I don't know if certain features will be exclusive to the Wild Run extention. My best bet is that the photo mode will be there for all. But custom challenges might be Wild Run exclusive.

Even if the upgraded graphics and weather model are free for all, i think the Wild Run is worth it. Just like the season pass.

:party:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

while we where doing the cruise,
everytime i did a skill, i got a lvl 50 part i did not yet had (wenn i got platin on that skill :mrgreen: )
so ..WOW... that made me wonder, what did they change with the skill awards?
this evening i mostly grinded a few jump skills with my new Drift spec 370Z
at the beginning altough i got platin every time i got random bronze, zilver or gold parts
and i was like HEH? but then it dawned on me...
everytime ya get platin ya get a random part...
(ya don't have to search a skill with the part ya want to upgrade nomore)
that increases ya performance # (that max 1299# ) from 1 to max 11
so ya still got to grind a lot of skills but ya kan get to 1299 in a (long) day of skill grinding
and about 1 in 4 platin wins ya get optical tuning parts ya didn't bought yet
like paint, stickers & rims (for all cars) or bodyparts for the car ya do the skills with
(so wenn buying a new car don't spend to much on styling parts, grind skills first till ya got lvl1299, ya might win them :2thumbsup:

Return to “The Crew Game”