G27 Shifter Issue

No votes

Total votes: 0
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

For some odd reason even when I set the shifting mode in the wheel settings to "H Shifter with clutch", it still shifts through the paddles. Any idea on how to fix?
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

If your talking about the crew check gear 1 to 7 are assigned I had to manually assign mine even after selecting H pattern remember some cars are 7 speed so you will need to use different button to get 7th gear I used to use one of red buttons on the wheel
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Fulysic wrote:If your talking about the crew check gear 1 to 7 are assigned I had to manually assign mine even after selecting H pattern remember some cars are 7 speed so you will need to use different button to get 7th gear I used to use one of red buttons on the wheel
I know, I did that back when I got my wheel.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:
Fulysic wrote:If your talking about the crew check gear 1 to 7 are assigned I had to manually assign mine even after selecting H pattern remember some cars are 7 speed so you will need to use different button to get 7th gear I used to use one of red buttons on the wheel
Yes but have you checked the settings recently as sometimes game updates can re-set things.
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Prepsi wrote:
Yes but have you checked the settings recently as sometimes game updates can re-set things.
Yea, I did, I even mapped all the gears again just in case but still no luck. :angry-banghead:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Do the gears work in the profiler?

Weird issue. I can use a shifter and clutch when i select Manual+clutch in the popup menu.

Thrustmaster T500RS shifter and Fanatec V3 Pedals. So not even from the same brand. But all connected through seperate USB.
Maybe that is the issue. But i do know players with G25/27 who use stickshift. So it should work.

:eeek:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:Do the gears work in the profiler?

Weird issue. I can use a shifter and clutch when i select Manual+clutch in the popup menu.

Thrustmaster T500RS shifter and Fanatec V3 Pedals. So not even from the same brand. But all connected through seperate USB.
Maybe that is the issue. But i do know players with G25/27 who use stickshift. So it should work.

:eeek:
It worked before, it's just recently that the issue popped up.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote: It worked before, it's just recently that the issue popped up.
So, it was messed up with latest update? Must be than.

Is this issue mentioned on the UbiForum as well?

Best to send a support ticket to UbiCS. But i'm affraid they only do a single patch each month now.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”