The Crew Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I just had a CTD, while driving alone in a FD. Totally out of the blue. :roll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

And another CTD, whilst in the middle of a 30 minute FD very annoying and completely out of the blue.

I will now revert to older Nvidia drivers to see if that helps with in game stability.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:And another CTD, whilst in the middle of a 30 minute FD very annoying and completely out of the blue.

I will now revert to older Nvidia drivers to see if that helps with in game stability.
Got a chance to play last night and test new GPU. Game would not load at all at first, then I realized I never checked for an updated driver. Updated and the game played very well with the latest driver.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I have just done a FD challene and some trials with the new GFX installed. It ran a lot smoother than before. I was 27th on my second attempt on the Summit Brand Trail (CTR3).
The stuttering images are gone. The Titan X (Pascal) rocks.
Steady 60fps in the whole game with everything on ultra/high except motion blur (low) that i don't like. All at 3440x1440p.
In addition to that, the trees and other high res textures load much further, thanks to the massive amount of Vram. This reduces the pop-ups a lot.

The image is a lot less stressful for the eyes now. 8-)

Still lousy from MS that they do such a bad job with SLI support in W10. It works, but thats all.
Anyway, that is history now.

:party:

Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

Jeez, are you running on a titan x pascal, nerf!

About SLI, it seems people have more or less given up on it, not because of win10.. Just that it's not good enough it seems? :( Was tempted with 2x 970 ssc, but not sure.. Maybe better to stick with a 1070. Im playing on 1080, might make it 1440 :D
Goliath
New Starter
New Starter

Bezrider wrote:
Whoamus wrote:
MadManCK wrote: Other key site has it for half price*

https://www.g2a.com/the-crew-wild-run-d ... lobal.html

*Don't know this site. Be careful.
Just read this article from PC Gamer. Everyone should be careful buying online. Never be sure if what you get will at some point be cancelled. Really up to game publisher if you would be allowed to keep what you purchased from an unauthorized source.
This is because this site is a reseller site, this means you me or anyone can apply to set up an account on one of these sites to sell game keys. :shock:

Not all game key sites work like this, the one I advertise on here is not a reseller site you only buy keys direct from MMOGA and not a third party.
( other Company's do sell thru them but you will only see one price for that item unlike reseller sites that will offer the item for a few prices from different individuals) :o
This makes it a much safer environment. :D

Ive bought plenty of popular games from g2a, people are supporting on most streams you see and even on big lans - aslong you don't pick a seller that has recently created an account, i can promise you are safe. There is account that has sold thousands of thousands keys and has % trust rating, always go for the top one! :)

To make it sure that you get the key, or atleast an refund.. Just tick in the thingie they have (1 euro extra or so) , just like Kinguin.net has, by that you can refund/get a working key if something gone wrong!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Dafuq is up with IT they ruined the circuit Skyline, now it spins its wheels all the time now like it was a rear wheel drive car and it is a 4 wheel drive... :(

And i just started to really like the car, and now it is ruined... great job IT :facepalm:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It seems the last update has changed handling once again. Some cars were hard to keep from spinning out.

But my new GFX is holding quite nicely. During todays closing cruise, the temps were never rising above 60 degrees, thanks to my new custom fan profile. And i never heard the blower cooler spin up.
The Crew Temps.png

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

That's nice, i had some light lagging, but after i closed the game i noticed the GPU OC wasn't on, and the card only run at 1400 mhz, i can't wait to get a better graphicscard the 1070 is hunting my dreams... lol :mrgreen:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So what do you think of the new Crew expansion?

I know from their attitude that they will only implement new gameplay styles if it really adds something new.
However so far i have seen a variation on the smack the crates. Police Ai seems to have improved.

Maybe i expected a bit more... :P

Return to “The Crew Game”