The Crew2017-4-1-13-33-14.jpg
The Crew2017-4-1-13-33-35.jpg
The Crew2017-4-1-13-33-54.png
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

grooks10 wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:06 am Well, it looks like The Crew is now dead in the water.
Since the launch of The Crew in December 2014, an incredible community of passionate players has grown and followed the evolution of the game.

With two expansions, several new PvE and PvP features, a complete graphical upgrade, weather effects, and of course new vehicles to name but a few, we’ve been continuously driven to expand the experience for all our players.

Today we want to inform you that we won’t be releasing any major updates in the coming months, but rest assured that The Crew has only just begun.

As you know, additional police vehicles will soon be added to the game and we will be back with more news and information as soon as we have details to share.

Thanks for your continued support, 510s!

The Crew Team
https://thecrew-game.ubisoft.com/portal ... 4-76770-32

Honestly, two years is a long time for a game to survive in the modern gaming era. So good job to them! Especially given that this was a new IP! :clap: Hopefully, assuming they are working on it, The Crew 2 blows everything out of the water!
For me The Crew always lacked that little bit extra magic that TDU had, it is hard to put my finger on exactly what that was but being part of a club, The Community Racing Centre and even the crappy paint shop (better than none at all) are just three that spring to mind.
I did try to get into The Crew but it always left me feeling like i was always alone. :(

As to The Crew 2, I don't think that will happen because the way the game is structured they can just add more content to the original game and give it a new name like Wild Run and Calling All Units and so on.............

But Ubisoft didn't just buy Ivory Tower to work on The Crew forever so something else must be in the pipeline now, what this is i don't know :think:
One thing is sure it won't be TDU 3 even though it has never been announced who got the contract to make the next one in the franchise. :mrgreen:
Image Image
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

3rd and last sticker
Attachments
The Crew2017-4-6-15-34-2.jpg
The Crew2017-4-6-15-34-29.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

3 ugly ass stickers, for 1.000.000 community jumps. And i did about 999.000 of them :lol:

Maybe it is just me, but i think the community can do a much better job designing new stickers. Our own webmaster had a very cool design for the mini. But only the winning taxi sticker was released. All top 10 stickers were cool and should have been released.
And all were 10x cooler than these half arsed monstrosities of a design.

(Rant over)

@Bez and Grooks, they still say that "The Crew is just beginning".
At this point only new lands, with new wrecks, locations, more weather variation and improved gameplay can save the Crew.
But lately there are so many bugs that it is impossible to play a session without encountering a few. Just sloppy work. You can place a Ferrari V12 in an old wreck, it will still be an old wreck. You can give it a face lift, but it remains an old wreck. And without its vitamin pills, it wont even boot up. If it boots up, you are alone and can not invite friends. Old story, old wreck.

Maybe Franks Rustbucket sticker should replace the DVD cover. It would be a better representation of the game's content. :P
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

MadManCK wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm 3 ugly ass stickers, for 1.000.000 community jumps. And i did about 999.000 of them :lol:

Maybe it is just me, but i think the community can do a much better job designing new stickers. Our own webmaster had a very cool design for the mini. But only the winning taxi sticker was released. All top 10 stickers were cool and should have been released.
And all were 10x cooler than these half arsed monstrosities of a design.
I still have those photos. :P
These were the winners: :(
Skin a car winners.JPG
And these are the ones i got runner up in the competition with. They didn't say what order they were in. :?
car4.JPG
car6.JPG
50010.jpg
50011.jpg
5007.jpg
5008.jpg
5002.jpg
5003.jpg
In hindsight as i got runner up i could of probably won it if i had asked the members of TDUDT to vote for me but at the time i thought it would not of been fair on others (this is how TDU france got in the winners list) but having looked at the winners i wish i had. :mrgreen:
Image Image
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So there is 3 new stickers we "Won" and now they have released 14 new stickers under the ubisoft tab, more assassins creed and some drive sf there.

It surely can't be that difficult to add new stickers or even the sticker shop like tdu, I mean the designs people come up with in Forza are amazing but we get 3 half assed stickers and 14 self promoting ubi stickers.....
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

4 more stickers ya can free with skills & races (on a car that's fully tuned and has all styling parts)
Attachments
The Crew2017-4-7-14-15-42.jpg
The Crew2017-4-7-14-16-31.jpg
The Crew2017-4-7-14-17-9.jpg
The Crew2017-4-7-14-17-30.jpg
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I guess that this is a quite good ranking now without hill climb glitch.
The Crew2017-4-12-23-31-32.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It does look good having your name up there, doesn't it?

Especially considering that the whole RCT team above you will use any means to get there. Including glitch abuse and other dirty tricks.
If you can beat these idiots with fair play on individual events, it counts double for me. Congratz.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I guess that I found where is the top scores in hill climb skill with only driving up to the mountain...
Attachments
The Crew2017-4-14-21-11-48.png

Return to “The Crew Game”