The Crew Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The Crew is live again, but i had another disconnect within 30min play :angry-banghead:

This Month Summit Reward is a nice BMW Bike and some bonus.
The Crew2016-1-20-12-15-13.jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I am really annoyed that the french frogs has changed the XB360 layout and moved the horn button to the left steering stick, as when i corner hard the F'ing horn goes off..... like what the F was the logic behind that... idiots, test you crap before you release it and allow us to deactivate it... i'm really pissed about this. :facepalm:

Idiotic stuff like this could make alot of players not want to play anymore, i know i'm not going to enjoy one bit of the game when the F'ing horn goes off every 2 sec....!! :angry-banghead:

Having it under the leftstick is just retarded as you have so much interaction with aircontrol and cornering, just stupid place for it.

I am so annoyed that i made a post about on their forum; http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/13 ... -disaster-(PC-Xbox-controller
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Those who did not win the Lotus Evora during the Summit, can now grab it at the dealer.

And don't forget to check out the new Hummer Monster Spec. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Retiring my 5 year old XB360 wireless controller for a new XB360 wireless one, and i must say that it has made a huge difference as i have much more control and my times back it up as i'm able to push much hard than before, and compete with the MadMan for PvP wins :P

But i had know that my old controller was on its last legs for a long time as the left-stick was beaten lose from countless hours of gaming, mostly racing games like TDU2 and then Skyrim, GTA IV & V and The Crew so a ton of hours logged on the controller and it still worked fine so that says alot about Microsoft/Xbox's build quality :)
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

How is the The Crew these days? I haven't played it since Wild Run Beta :) . The only memorable things I got out of the The Crew, are a couple of good soundtracks, haha. :D
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

dpuff wrote:How is the The Crew these days? I haven't played it since Wild Run Beta :) . The only memorable things I got out of the The Crew, are a couple of good soundtracks, haha. :D
The Crew (Wild Run) now has

The Summit
Bikes
Monster Trucks
Drift Cars
Dragsters

New updated graphics with dynamic weather

And not to forget the new Photomode.

Also a lot of bugs and server issues.

But the game looks awesome. :2thumbsup:

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I had some impossible stunts again this morning. From driving 6.7 km in town in 1 minute to doing the same distance on Dirt

Without a dirt dragster that is impossible. If you can find a straight dirt road after all.
The Crew2016-1-29-12-43-12.jpg

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and another FFrusty BUG

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I had an insane reward for an awesome Misty flip. Stupid bug has ruined my score.
The Crew2016-2-11-21-35-56.jpg

:angry-banghead:

EDIT: Devs removed the bugged score and the QA team is trying to repeat the incident and analyse whare it comes from.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

OMFG :angry-screaming:

Return to “The Crew Game”