The Crew Chat

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Hillclimb is much worse :lol:

Unfortunately some players are actively searching for bugs and glitches that can give them an unfair advantage in the summit. It does start usually with "discoveries" by accident, but most do this on purpose.
Normally you get the best results on the long jumps by driving with a 4 player crew to get a double or triple toe.

As long as IT does not actively deal with players who glitch their way to the top of the leaderboards, i can not take the summit too serious. So we usually only do each event 1-3 x and move on.

But congratz on your high score. I think it is about 10K points more than i did there. :eeek:
From now on we will call you the Spanish Fly :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:13 pm As long as IT does not actively deal with players who glitch their way to the top of the leaderboards, i can not take the summit too serious. So we usually only do each event 1-3 x and move on.
I am hear that IT has banned several glitchers for three months.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I still see them with their ridiculous scores.

Maybe they dealt with some cheaters, using external codes. As that is what they do deal with. I know that.
But glitchers are a grey area, as they use in game programming flaws. Best way to deal with that is to fix the bugs that can be abused.
If they would indeed start dealing with glitchers now, it would kill the game even more than they already did. Too late now, as most honest players have moved on.

I do enjoy the occasional mini competitions with players i know, or at least think i know, who play a fair game. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Drag is alway's manual
BUT
apparently it makes a difference if ya got manual or auto selected as main setting :eeek:

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

and the last added stickers
Attachments
The Crew2017-7-18-13-21-51.png
The Crew2017-7-18-13-21-58.png
The Crew2017-7-18-13-22-8.png
The Crew2017-7-18-13-22-15.png
The Crew2017-7-18-13-22-47.png
The Crew2017-7-18-13-22-57.jpg
grooks10
Mechanic
Mechanic

Happy three year anniversary, The Crew! It's impressive how much support the game got through it's life, and I hope to see similar support for the second iteration!

Hopefully they can set a new date for their Crew 2 stream! I'm still itching to see some gameplay outside of New York City!
XBOXONE: hooksie54
German Auto Club Executive (Secretary)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK right now i can not even start The Crew1. Game keeps crashing on launch.
Mayble latest Nvidia drivers? Just installed them.

So no free MX5 C spec (need top 100 drive) and no weekly Vette for me. :roll:

I will not bother to figure this one out, as i'm done wih this fail game, once again. I don't have the time or do not want to spend any more time on fixing broken games from dev teams, who do not care about quality control or updating the game to latest drivers for hardware. It has been the same over and over again with them. Too many unsolved bugs, no good management over keeping races clean and fun and sloppy with driver updates.

Rant over. :D

Anyone else has similar issues?

The-DOG
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:24 am OK right now i can not even start The Crew1. Game keeps crashing on launch.
Mayble latest Nvidia drivers? Just installed them.

So no free MX5 C spec (need top 100 drive) and no weekly Vette for me. :roll:

I will not bother to figure this one out, as i'm done wih this fail game, once again. I don't have the time or do not want to spend any more time on fixing broken games from dev teams, who do not care about quality control or updating the game to latest drivers for hardware. It has been the same over and over again with them. Too many unsolved bugs, no good management over keeping races clean and fun and sloppy with driver updates.

Rant over. :D

Anyone else has similar issues?
also got the latest nvidia drivers version: 388.59
game runs fine on my end
Not sure why you get struck with a crash bug

Totally agree on the sloppy work ubisoft/ ivory tower does and just bad programming in general.
Not suprised at all they put out a delay of about 6 months on the crew 2 since we already know
it's a DLC packaged as a new game with the same base engine and structure that comes with a
shit load of problems.

I have run the challenge but don't even care if it's in the top 100, i thought you get the mx5 c spec if you ran it
during a period, and the top 10 places get garantueed bet acces to tc2.
If im wrong and dont get the mx5 c ill just buy the bloody thing
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Try checking your game files, maybe you are corrupted.

Return to “The Crew Game”