Customisation.

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm writing this post to find out if anyone has any ideas or theories on whether a wider selection of stickers will be added soon as the selection is getting a bit limited considering "Your car is your avatar".
Also I've noticed some cars have fender parts showing but nothing to buy or change so are they something that was overlooked or a work still in progress maybe, plus I've noticed a few cars have 1 part to buy in certain areas that don't look any different, the performance Maserati for instance.

In further regards to the stickers I noticed when the expensive ubisoft stickers came out I brought one with in game money and the rest I won on smart loot for skills ect along with another set of stickers but since last month I haven't won any smart loot beyond hood, bumper parts, is this to do with the last update?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There have been no changes mentioned for customz. But they do have a tendency to make everything easy win/money related disappear. Probably to sell CC

Some request, like changing the color themes of existing stickers or use 2 of them together have been forwarded.

What most really like to see is full custom stickers or wraps you can create yourself.
But for obvious reasons they are not in the game yet. (Loading times, content etc)
It is not from the table.

:party:

PS Fender parts are Hot Rod only.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”