about freedrive challenge

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So after installing the update at 10.45 yesterday morning I tried a few solo speed traps which don't give payout or points then tried a few 15 mile free drive challenge solo which both rewarded me with cash, summit points and to my surprise reputation points.

So I thought to be a smartass I'd do a 10 checkpoint race starting in Miami to long island speedway then onto little eagle speedway then on to dallas before going too the tower in seattle before heading onto Laguna Seca, Long Beach, Golden Hills Racetrack, Vegas then onto Sebring.

My hope was to get the 50 reward points for visiting all racetracks in a session which for some reason won't seem to unlock, but after 134 miles of driving which took 65 minutes and got as far as san Francisco it decided to crash.........

I haven't done any faction races over 10-60 minute races as I wasn't sure if the crashing was a common problem as I really don't want to get 2.5 hours into a race before losing all progress, is the crashing a common problem or just limited to long freedrive challenges?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You need to visit all racetracks in one session, while in a Crew ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Ok will try that when I find someone on Xbox one who wants to do crew based stuff as usually you get people using you to help them qualify for a summit then they drop out the crew, I've started doing freedrive stunts alone to qualify because it takes 10 minutes tops as opposed to the long time it takes when the other crew members keep declining the challenge.

I've been playing since December 2014 more since the wild run as I was on Forza 6 when that was released but even with my game hub showing 15.5 days played on the crew I only just managed to get the achievement for 24 hours in a crew the other night and am still trying on the 3000 point stunt as whenever I start trying to drift or smash fences to build a chain the other person speeds past or slows done to break the chain....
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a great spot to do that achievement and also the central market run in San Francisco. You will need a full Crew of 4, take a perf spec and drive towards the market like a maniac. The jumps, drifts, overtakes and smashed objects alone will get you well over 3000 points and also the 3500 crew combined.

Good luck with it.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang

Return to “The Crew Game”