WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Korulax wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm I am an absolute opponent of limitations
But there I will change to 5 cars
Ferrari 458 Speciale
Laferrari
Pagani Hyura
Maseratti M12
MC Laren F1
Good luck with it

Is he Koenigsegg not any good since it is not on the list ?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Korulax wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:40 pm
I am an absolute opponent of limitations
Normally i would agree. But in this case, the Perf spec list is huge. And also includes bikes.
Thanks for providing a choice of 5 cars. That is more manageable.
Just testing them all in a single run will already take 15 min. It is just to keep the competition tidy.

Some players will only have time to do a couple of runs. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Lets get something clear, is it purpose use of railridding or just minor taps on the walls ?

I have a 2:44,6 time but barely hit the rail, didn't feel it at all but heard the paint scrab, and then after the tunnel there was a bump sending me into the concrete barrier i didn't get any benefit from hitting it i think it only slowed me down.

Time to beat 2:44.599

The Crew2017-7-9-20-27-33.jpg

So just have strict are we going to be on this challenge, as these perf. cars like to move around alot.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Very strict, when it comes to rail riding and cutting track massively. :rulez:

But that is no railriding in your videos. Just kissing the wall is probably slowing you down.
Rail riding is when you take a hairpin, using the walls or rails without slowing down.

No problem with this run, in fact it was a very good run.

You also immediately took the Huayra, as that is most likely the fastest car. One of the reasons why i wanted the challenge to be limited to a group of cars, EXCLUDING the fastest ones. :roll:
It is not "exciting" when everybody takes the fastest car. That was my point to begin with.

Anyway, good run as a benchmark for the rest of the Week :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Okay so this wasn't easy, but managed to shave a few seconds of my time, but still room for minor improvements, but really tricky to push on this track as there is hidden SuperMario jump springs in some of the critical places of the track.

So new time to beat: 2:42.152

The Crew2017-7-11-22-10-1.jpg

Scratch that, i corrected my mistakes and shaved another 2 seconds of the time, i finally figured this track out, but 3 runs improving on each of them and this one was the last of them, so if it wasn't for the rain i would push into the 2:39's but rain...

But then again a 2:40.050 is also damn fast on it, all i can say is good luck it is a tricky track to get right.

The Crew2017-7-12-1-41-3.jpg

Video reserved for sunday unless someone other than me starts to post times on it. :P
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I want to set a time, which is not the best but small one begins :D
I tried the Pagani for the first time after all other cars did not have a good time. :(
You have to drive shortly after the night, the day is more beautiful but a good time you can not drive.
I had 3 runs, at the last the game hung up and I got no result :shhh: so I took photo in the goal.
Then came rain and again traffic.
2017-07-12 (1).png
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

rain, traffic, alway's something interfering

The Crew2017-7-13-14-57-19.png
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You guys found the SuperMario spring jumper corner yet ? You can't go near the rail at all or the car gets major air time. :lol:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I jumped the bridge in full length during a recon practice run with Luny. But unfortunately her shadowplay does not work well. Must be a RAM thing. But it shouldn't.

That challenge is a good one, but i can not compete with indirect steering somehow. It irritates me so much that i have reduced Crew play time to an absolute minimum. Not enjoying myself at all during driving. The Crew has gone donhill with handling and control options and i'm worrying about Crew 2 being the same Horse manure.

If they focus again on controllers only, it will be less interesting for me and many other wheel users.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Here is the video to go along with my 2:40.050 time 8-)

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”