but i can't drive this Lambo for long
the sound like a Fat mosquito get annoying realy fast :mrgreen:

The Crew2017-7-25-14-14-4.png
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

As some are on Holiday and i can not compete at a full level right now, i think the Weekly Challenges do not get enough attention. Certainly not the attention it deserves.

So, we can either take a break and return at the end of August or shorten the challenges to around 1.30.
Please do not use "speed trap" or other IT bug-a-boo modes for the weekly challenges.

Shortening the distance means less annoying traffic to deal with. It can be frustrating if traffic ruins your perfect run after 2.30.

It is a shame that so many good players did not pick this up. We can not hold a challenge for just 4 or 5 players.
I skipped on ranking and prizes because of this.

I thought it would be a fun alternative for the fail Summit Challenges.
So let me know what it will be.

Your choice.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think a summer break is a very good suggestion. :rightthumbup:
You can get a little distance
And later back into a new challenge. 8-)
I wish all a nice holiday and good relax :party:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

OK it is decided than.

After we finish Bear's Bagage Claim, we will hold a month Summer break and come back stronger at the end of August.

Challenges will return at Sunday 27th of August.

:woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Here is my last run for this challenge
  Of Bear's "Baggage Claim" ;)

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=1WXbW7qvYrs[/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It has come to my attention that the same people who have asked for a break are sneaky continuing doing challenges on their own. :angry-tappingfoot:
So what shall it be?

Here is my suggestion;

We will upload 3 different challenges;
One 1:30 (max), one 3:00 (max) and a speed trap challenge.
These will run untill the end of the summerbreak. Up to Sunday 27 of August 18:00 CEST

Lunytricks will upload the first one. :party:
Bear's Military Airport run will be extended
And Korulax can make a speed trap challenge.

Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Vegas Roulette
Code: BPJF8GD
Car: Nissan GTR R35 Perf spec only

Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

MadManCK wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:11 pm It has come to my attention that the same people who have asked for a break are sneaky continuing doing challenges on their own. :angry-tappingfoot:
So what shall it be?

Here is my suggestion;

We will upload 3 different challenges;
One 1:30 (max), one 3:00 (max) and a speed trap challenge.
These will run untill the end of the summerbreak. Up to Sunday 27 of August 18:00 CEST

Lunytricks will upload the first one. :party:
Bear's Military Airport run will be extended
And Korulax can make a speed trap challenge.
This is not correct what you write. :!:
You have banned the speed trap as a challenge, so I just made it for fun. :roll:
I was in the last challenge the only one that drove seriously, so I also agreed to summer break but did not ask for explicit. :!:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Mad can't really complain, unless he finally is ready to be competitive again.

I just got home again, Danish summer was a cruel sucker this year, rain and more rain, and only a few days of 23*c temps .. can i get a refund please?? But i did have time to catch up on my tv shows sitting in the chair outside on the porch under the roof watching it rain and thunder like mad. ;)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Korulax wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:49 pm You have banned the speed trap as a challenge, so I just made it for fun.
We understand. Biggest issue with the speed traps is the range you have to stay in. And of course traffic ruins the fun. In addition to that, the real key to getting a big score in speedtrap is to do it in a Crew. Also manual clutch and stickshift will provide an unfair advantage. And so on. Not the best FD mode IMO.

But if you want to make one for fun, why not share it? :D

@Bear, summer has been pretty good so far over here. But extreme weather has occured throughout Europe.
And no, i can not be very competitive with moving pedals, a game that does not recognize wheels properly and a far from optimal driving position in addition to the fact that i have to move around stuff to get into gear.

Life with a controller is a lot more easy. But i refuse to play racing games with one :twisted:

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”