WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 3:55 pm Don't forget, the Challenge ends at 18.00 CEST Today.

Who beats the Bear? :D

Damn, so this means i have to take a photo of my sailboat :woot:

Btw, this is the second time i have edged out a convicing win in the street muscle cars in San Fransisco, maybe trend or do i just sail those boats better ? :think:

Pic_20170514_175018_4096x2160.png
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi ... I present the "Pony Express"
The track for the Challenge KW19 / 20.
The allowed are are RE (C) Class Vehicles: Nissan Skyline GT-R (34)
230 Nissan 370Z (34) and Mini Cooper S 2010
I wish good races :rightthumbup:

[BBvideo=560,315]https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=oSyLa8v6XDc[/BBvideo]
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Nice one. It will be good to spend some time in the wild again. Crew City Life is highly overrated :D

BTW The Mini is a good match for Ferrari etc and one of the fastest options in C spec. Might be too fast for the two Japanese cars. But we will see. I will try the R34 first. :party:

And congratz to Bear for winning this weeks challenge. One week to prepare a good one. 8-)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

EVENT CODE ?! xD
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sorry, forgot it :party:

Code for the chalenge KW 19/20 : G3GDHZ6
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

No problem, looks like a tough challenge with lots of highspeed action. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Did a first stint on Koru's Pony Expres with the 370Z this morning. Traffic is there, but manageable.
This was my first "clean" run :party:

New time to beat 2.43.6
The Crew2017-5-15-8-42-3.jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This traffic is super annoying, as it is random spawns there is no consistency at all.

Also why the 370Z it is to fast to match the other cars you selected, R34 no chance, Mini a bit maybe, buy no other car can match the 370Z's topspeed. And you see Mad didn't even try to go fast, yet the 370Z is light years faster than the other cars.

So if you have the 370Z then the 458 is the only competitor for it, and only because the 458 makes up time on the twisty stuff while the 370Z jets off on the highway.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

It was indeed a bit of a conservative run. But maybe that is the attitude you need on a twisting canyon road like that. It took me 5 runs before i had the clean run that is on YT. A bit of patience pays of here.

370Z might be the best car or the Mini. Mini can normally keep up with the 458 Italia. R34 is too big and too slow probably.
Rumor is that Koru wanted to use the Ferrari but was "advised" not to use it :lol:

Maybe that is a good thing, as we already used the Ferrari 458 GT2 on many occasions.

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Oh really -__- advised lol, the 458 is the only circuit car i can dance around traffic in, 370Z snaps, Mini steering is to weirdly light, and R34 is to low and has terrible traction.

Also why is this multi car choice still a thing, i thought we killed it off a long time ago, but Koru could atleast pick cars that are on the same level of performance.

And just to point it out, we have used the 370Z more than the 458 by now....

But i wont do well at all on this event as i never get a clean run as traffic always is in the way.

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”