WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 4:56 pm I guess Cheech and Chong need to wait a little before they get their Impala back than :smoking:

PS My best so far is 2.11.2. I keep crashing in the last corner. :angry-banghead:

I think i had 3 wheels in the air going through that last corner when i did my record run :mrgreen:
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

This is just to break the will of the Mad Man :D

I did 4 failed jumps and then then bamm a 2:09.779 and i know i can go faster than that as my run was messy. . . So i'm at the point where i don't feel like i need to post a video or the Nija's would just copypaste it. :lol:

The Crew2017-5-10-23-16-8.jpg

Sorry, make that a 2:08.243 I guess i'm a good sailboat captain after all 8-)

The Crew2017-5-10-23-30-3.jpg

I'm on the pace now and i have unlocked it, NO MORE VIDEOS for you until Sunday at 18:00 :twisted:

The rain came and put a stop to my improvements, but i feel a 2:06 or deep into 2:07 is within reach if everything is perfect which is next to impossible.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Sorry mate, you will have to post a video of your best run before Saturday 18.00.

Challenges will close on Sunday 18.00 from now on.

Looking forward to that magic cut. My best is 2.10.2. Some crate runners destroyed my best a few times.
This is not an easy challenge.

Video of my best run so far. Especially the last part was very tricky as nitro makes the car go sideways in a straight line on HC.

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is my best time. :)
The track many troubles and at full traffic one has no Chanche good time to driven :shock:
2017-05-12.png
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

It is just so frustrating, i can smell the 2:07 time but traffic or players keep ruining my chances at getting it, but i'll get there - if it'll be the last thing i do :twisted:
Korulax
Apprentice
Apprentice

:rightthumbup:
Beardroid91 wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 12:37 am It is just so frustrating, i can smell the 2:07 time but traffic or players keep ruining my chances at getting it, but i'll get there - if it'll be the last thing i do :twisted:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

My new personal best is now 2.08.9

If i had known that last section is part of a crate run, i would have made it different. Now, you are often confronted with Police Chases coming right towards you. :eeek:
The Crew2017-5-12-12-27-44.jpg
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Oh heck yeah, i just cracked into the low 2:07 times :mrgreen:

I finally got a good run in and did a very fast 2:07.290, so i put a full second on my previous record time, feels very good to finally get a clean run without errors, but it has taken a seriously long time to get there. :woot:

But the end of this run was batshit crazy had to slalom around the traffic on the part right before the finish while thinking; "don't you F*****K crash it" :lol: But i made it around them, but i think i lost 0,5 to 1 sec avoiding traffic on the last part, so the 2:06 dream lives on for those brave enough to get it.

The Crew2017-5-13-1-26-17.jpg
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Don't forget, the Challenge ends at 18.00 CEST Today.

Who beats the Bear? :D

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”