WeeklyTournaments

Post your Weekly Challenges & Events for The Crew Game
Moominpappa
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I am been more mad for the traffic on Summit Qualifier's slalom skill and Lotus time attack run :angry-screaming: When I got a good start then I was crashed by walking people's mobile phone (or something else). How they can't repair that bug???

I think that it's very hard for me to get under 2:18, but I will try again today or tomorrow.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote: i hit the brick
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Next weeks challenge: "Flying Apache" ^^
Pagani Zonda R Circuit spec ONLY
Cuts alowed 8-)
code: HVWHBZL

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Demo run on Luny's new Flying Apache challenge

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

A bad circuit car on tiny bumpy road full of traffic... not a fan of that at all, bumpy roads is for perf. not a low circuit car that is bouncing left and right.

Right after the long jumps there seems to always be a car playing catch with you.

btw. have there even been a street spec challenge yet?
Lunytrickz
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Bear304 wrote:btw. have there even been a street spec challenge yet?
lol, i actualy made 2 different challenges
this flying one and a street spec on winter/ice road
and sinds Mad won the last couple races i let him pick between them 8-)
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Trying The Crew out on my new laptop, decided to actually record a challenge for once. I am rusty so go easy on me :D

Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bear304 wrote:btw. have there even been a street spec challenge yet?
The Street spec ICE road challenge might be next weeks challenge, who knows... ;)

I do agree that a Street Spec Challenge is long overdue. :lol:

The first time i dove Luny's Flying Apache, i had the same feeling. But when you learn the track, you recognize the points where you need to go easy.
GeforcerFX wrote:Trying The Crew out on my new laptop, decided to actually record a challenge for once. I am rusty so go easy on me :D
Nice run. How is the new hardware? :party:

PS; You can try some simple Police escape crate runs for free parts. Now the tuning has been fixed, it does make a difference. ;)

GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

MadManCK wrote:
GeforcerFX wrote:Trying The Crew out on my new laptop, decided to actually record a challenge for once. I am rusty so go easy on me :D
Nice run. How is the new hardware? :party:

PS; You can try some simple Police escape crate runs for free parts. Now the tuning has been fixed, it does make a difference. ;)
Runs good. Went from 720p on low to 1080p on high. I still keep it capped at 30FPS since it doesn't bother me and I prefer the constant frame rate in a racing game.

I havn't done any of the calling all units stuff, I never bought the expansion didn't really interest me at launch, will prob grab it when it's on sale.
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita

Return to “Weekly Challenges & Events”