Help with Awards points

neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

I'm slowly working my way towards as many number plates as I can, I have 13660 points and am focusing on one nearly completed, I'm struggling on getting the elite plate as I have everything except the race tracks award and I've tried driving to the racetracks and it doesn't seem to budge, any ideas?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I think the race track award is only in 4 man crew?
Not too hard to achieve with a FD Challenge.

There are a lot of Crew related events. I do not have them all either. Only Lunytrickz has, of all my friends on my list. :D

Maybe we can do some in a 4 man crew. Must be in the weekend though as it is hard to find a 4 man crew during weekdays.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Doesn't help that I play on Xbox One either, there's never anyone to crew up with other than my missus or some annoying kid who can't drive and I end up leaving the crew and going back to solo driving.

My next number plate is team usa, just got the overtaking to finish on that one then the same on the Japanese and the origins awards will be done.
neongod666
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

So the tracks you need to visit for the 50 point award are Long island, Little Eagle, Golden Hills, Mazda Laguna Seca and Sebring, you need to drive to each and on the first 2 I had to do a lap but not on the last 3, I stayed in the same car just to be sure it'd pop and now I have my Elite plate
Elite Plate.png

Return to “The Crew Game”