Latest Q&A on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

acetuner wrote:Anything on the Skyline R34? All rounder I bet!
Only played briefly with the R35, not the R34 and it felt good. Didn't tune it or anything. 8-)
I think the Russian guy played a lot with it. But i still have not seen any kind of review from Moscow.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Viktor Karpenko
Mechanic
Mechanic

Can you confirm if there will be any minor car brand like Noble, Etox, Devon, SSC :?:
RUF is better than Porsche!

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Viktor Karpenko wrote:Can you confirm if there will be any minor car brand like Noble, Etox, Devon, SSC :?:
I've seen a lot of interesting stuff on the Ivory Tower "Cool Wall", but unfortunately can't talk about that (NDA).
But there were some "small" car brands on there as well ;)

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

NascarVike
New Starter
New Starter

MadManCK wrote:Another good article about the Crew.

http://business.financialpost.com/2014/ ... =11be-cbf2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He mentions 15 cities. I only count 14 :think:

New York City
Chicago
Detroit
Miami
New Orleans
Los Angeles
San Francisco
Dallas
Seattle
Las Vegas
Washington DC
St Louis
Santa Fe
Salt Lake City

Where is the 15th... :eeek:

Must be Sacramento, CA, south of Seattle and north of San Francisco, It is somewhat visible at 2:19 in the 2nd Pax vid from TeamVVV that you posted today.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Gamersyde review. (translated with google)

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... t=&act=url" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you scroll all the way down, there are some interesting customizing videos and stuff 8-)
The "freeride" video with "Fergus* ", also shows the jump bonus and a nice car wreck find 8-)

* "Fergus" is the nickname of Ivory Tower Studio Boss Stéphane Beley :ugeek:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks for the link MM lots of new stuff to digest in some of those videos. :rightthumbup:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Bezrider wrote:Thanks for the link MM lots of new stuff to digest in some of those videos. :rightthumbup:
And some interesting stuff in the text as well. 5 cars you can find, better parts than gold :eeek: (knew that, lol) and another confirmation about the good driving model and balance in this game.
Music composed by Joseph Trapanese, known for his work on films like Tron or the last Oblivion. He also participated in the soundtrack of the film The Raid.

Purple44
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

"This RPG dimension is also reflected in the gain of parts to improve their vehicle after each main mission. The latter are divided into three main categories: bronze, silver and gold based on its performance during the test. Once the maximum level reached (50), all challenges will be reset in order to give you a chance to win a final round of even better parts, turntables."

I hope the "platinum" parts are off limit to mirotransactions.

I like hunting down the car parts in TDU2, good to see it return in The Crew. :)
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

The complete version from Martin Bigg at Team VVV

http://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments ... h-The-Crew" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
renowned community fansites such as TDU DriveTime
:2thumbsup:

And some more info about the companion app.
Vehicle customisation can also be applied in The Crew’s companion app, a second-screen mobile application that works in tandem with the game. “One part is the customisation in the garage. It’s the same assets: you can play around with your vehicles and then send them to the HD experience for the evening’s play session. The second is the social aspect: getting in touch with your friends, organising the trips and different play sessions for the evening too. The third is a free-to-play game that influences the experience and the cashflow that you have in the HD experience too. They’re well-integrated - it’s a great companion.” More details surrounding the companion app will be unveiled closer to release.
I can add to this that it will be available for both Android and iOs. :ugeek:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Really good review from Martin and some interesting facts about the game, I also liked the bit about PC having 60 fps. :woot:
Image Image

Return to “The Crew Game”