Latest Q&A on The Crew

No votes

Total votes: 0
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just from memory I think not but things could change. :?
Image Image
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I read that no Photo Mode will be included in game because the new consoles have a media sharing feature that will essentially replace the need for an in game photo mode, just waiting to see how well that idea works out. I have no experience with the new consoles or that feature yet.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Some more insights about The Crew
The Crew. It’s all vroom vroom and loads of fun. I got some hands on time with the game, and this could just be the racing game for me.
http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/e ... n-preview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I did have to actually race, I still had a hard time, but so did a few other racers. Luckily, the game still features a catch-up button that will put you back on the track or, on some maps like the take-downs, closer to your friends or objectives. It lets less skilled players keep up with friends so we're not totally left behind, plus, it's simply more fun!

And this is one of the key differences between World of Speed and The Crew. While WoS has physics and controls more suitable for novices, it seems like a much smaller and more linear game. The Crew is more punishing in terms of how easy it is to spin out of control or outright crash, but having a persistent world (the entire U.S. can be driven across) to explore gives it more of an MMO feeling.
http://massively.joystiq.com/2014/06/13 ... -the-crew/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

With its innovative approach to a multiplayer driving game, the massive scope of its map, and a variety of car and driving styles, The Crew provides a great experience for a variety of gamers — from die-hard fans of the genre to players whose only driving experience is with the Mario Kart franchise.
http://mashable.com/2014/06/12/the-crew-e3-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I wonder if there is any chance the Beta will come to consoles.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

DDastardly00 wrote:I wonder if there is any chance the Beta will come to consoles.
The Devs have already been asked this and the reply was, no definite plans to release the beta on consoles as yet. (So not exactly a NO then) :)
Image Image
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

Bezrider wrote:
DDastardly00 wrote:I wonder if there is any chance the Beta will come to consoles.
The Devs have already been asked this and the reply was, no definite plans to release the beta on consoles as yet. (So not exactly a NO then) :)
At least that door isn't closed all the way :lol:

I would purchase a PS4/X1 sooner if they decided to extend the beta to the consoles.

Return to “The Crew Game”