Have you Pre ordered

Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hi all

I went to pre-order my limited edition copy of the crew today and the price is rather bit more expensive than i was expecting Starting at: $89.95 and the PS4 and Xbox one are $99.95 but my issue is i cant seem to find pre order for PC i was hoping to order limited edition copy for PC anyone know if PC pre orders are delayed on limited edition copys

Current release date on standard PC copy is Available 31-12-2014 :eeek: i knew the game was delayed but wow

Cheers
Fulysic
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've seen this game for sale on a few web sites for all platforms ranging from £30 and up and most with fourth quarter releases dates but none as yet showing the limited edition copy.
This is probably because the limited edition will contain the winning car paints from the skin a car competition, this has just finished and as yet the winners are still to be announced so probably waiting for box art.
As for me I might just wait till it comes available on steam, then again I do like my hard copies :?
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Steep price. But if it is any good, i don't see an issue there.
There a re lot of games that promise a lot and only last one weekend or so.
Only a few games stand out from the crowd and can be played over and over again or continue to be played, like TDU.

I think the Crew fits in that category.

During the development of a large scale project like this, it is unavoidable to run into issues. I expect them to fix most of them before release and not make the same mistake to force out the game in a partially broken state, like Atari did with TDU2.

But if the release date is been kept pushed forward, they will lose some momentum and have to watch out not to become another Duke Nukem Forever. Especially since they were already working on this project before TDU2.

When there will be interesting Pre-Order (PC) deals, either on Steam or elsewhere, i will check them out for sure.
But the new consoles seem to get "new" price tags on games as well...

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I've noticed some big differences in PC prices for this game around the web definitely worth shopping around :eeek:
This one the cheapest I could find at ShopTo for £28.55 with free del
And this one at Amazon for £54.99
That's a big difference in price. :?
Image Image
Whoamus
Mechanic
Mechanic

I am still alive but don't post much and drop in here once in a while to see how things are going. Still a long way until release and saw a friend request on Uplay so I thought I would put in my cents worth. (had 2 cents but lost one)

No. I am one of those people who will never pre-order any software. As much as it all looks good for any game, actual game play may not be good. I wait, read forums, and see what people are saying. In today's software market, there is way too much rush it out to make a few bucks and hope we can patch it fast enough to not piss off everyone, last Sim City is a good example.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Whoamus wrote:I am still alive but don't post much and drop in here once in a while to see how things are going. Still a long way until release and saw a friend request on Uplay so I thought I would put in my cents worth. (had 2 cents but lost one)

No. I am one of those people who will never pre-order any software. As much as it all looks good for any game, actual game play may not be good. I wait, read forums, and see what people are saying. In today's software market, there is way too much rush it out to make a few bucks and hope we can patch it fast enough to not piss off everyone, last Sim City is a good example.
I know where your coming from with the "Get it out and fix it later" attitude these day but this game is going to be a must have for me so I am willing to take the chance that it will be ok on release, although with a game as big as this I also expect some problems and patches to follow later on. :shock:
Image Image
KingSexyPuff
Rookie
Rookie

a.jpg
PINK IS THE MANLIEST COLOR.
Click here if you hate Smash Bros >here
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pre ordered the limited edition version today on steam for the steep price of $100 USD paid for by a TF2 item i didn't know i had now im super excited :woot:
Jeragger
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Pre-ordered gold edition off of ubisoft's site. Still don't see it in my games library. In origin or steam it would show up. So I'm a little concerned.

Update: I cancelled it. According to their site's own information, my card should have been charged the day after I placed the order. It's been almost a week and no charge.

I pre-ordered it off of steam instead. Even origin (and origin is AWFUL) had better support. Did not want to miss out on the beta, was looking forward to it.
Pca9
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Atm I have a preorder on gamestop, but I am consedering to preorder the gold edition, but I think I am waiting to see if I win the contest first:P
Money may not buy happiness, but I'd rather cry in a ferrari than on a bus

Return to “The Crew Game”