GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

The Windows username thingy is indeed a big failure on Rockstar's side.
What did they think? That people's names can only exist of A-Z and 0-9. Strange that 0-9 is in there! :D
Personally I only had a problem with the launcher crashing, but I removed the file in AppData with the Chinese characters and from then on it worked flawlessly.
I consider the alt-tab crashing a pain in the ass but there are more games having this problem so. :)

Now I only need better hardware to play this on very high settings. :2thumbsup:
GeforcerFX
Learner Driver
Learner Driver

Well game has been a blast, around 40 hours in so far. I haven't had a issue yet, other then trying to add my game to launch through steam with overlay. I was just amazed I could even play it, since I am on my laptop and Surface Pro 2 only so I am stuck with my intel graphics. But rockstar did some great optimizing and i can play at good frame rates on my laptop. :rightthumbup:

Only downside was i had to download it twice, got to 52gb of the 54gb and amazon's downloader had a fatal error and I had to start again.

[BBvideo 640,360][/BBvideo]
Brevior saltare cum deformibus mulieribus est vita
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm having fun too, although I haven't had much time this week.
If someone wants to have some online fun, feel free to add me: blehz.be on Social Club or blehz. on Steam.
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

I'm really enjoying GTA V, time just disappears when playing it, it's 4,30 in the morning and only because the game crashed did i realize it was so late :shock:

I guess there is something satisfying about being a complete maniac, don't know if that's a good thing :mrgreen:
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Totally agree all my other gaming has suffered since GTA release, plus I completely loose track of time when playing GTA biggest addiction is the heist mission's

Fulysic on rockstar
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I haven't really had much time to play this yet with all of the forum stuff but what little I have played I have enjoyed. :D
The game just seems to pull you in and keep you interested. :hooked:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Apparently there have been more than 50 million copies sold of GTA V. That is just insane. Congratz to Rockstar.
Just buy a bigger Yacht than that Failbook dude, just to piss him off. :loll:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Amazing GTA V 4K mod. :eeek:
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Great curves, on the car :loll:

I grabbed this in the Steam sale as well :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Return to “GTA V”