GTA5

It's time to let crime pay once again
Prepsi

eaustinn36 wrote:I have my reasons:

- GTA series is my favorite by far, even TDU2 doesn't compare to how much I love the GTA series
- GTA4 was the SOLE reason I bought an xbox360, and I have no regrets
- Rockstar is the only company I know of that hasn't screwed me yet, and they never fail to impress/deliver
- I do not plan on getting a next gen console (imo all crap), so, GTA5 could very well be the last videogame I ever buy
- I rarely buy games at all (only have 12-13 for xbox in the course of 5 years), so the expense isn't that bad
- Is $150 a slight rip-off? Possibly a little bit, but it is GTA, it will be the best game I have ever played, and I want to put the investment in it
- And lastly, Forza Horizon: LImited Edition Forza Horizon + Season Pass = $80 + $50 = $130 (not many I know complained), and you didn't get all the other stuff (like a security bag) that you get with GTA5. To me, Horizon was more of a rip if anything
dude:
PC
nuff said
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Starts to look like a nice open world. Not as big as TDU though and certainly not as the Crew. That one will probably hold the crown for a while.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Map might not be as big, but the gameplay/storyline and attention to detail will far surpass. I mean, it isn't like you can get out of your car and walk around at will, or have gun, play in the stock market, etc... on the crew or TDU2 anyways.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:Map might not be as big, but the gameplay/storyline and attention to detail will far surpass. I mean, it isn't like you can get out of your car and walk around at will, or have gun, play in the stock market, etc... on the crew or TDU2 anyways.
Hey...TDU2 has guns!

PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Mah Gawd! (RDR quote) It's here next tuesday! Soooo closeeee cannot wait.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
DDastardly00
Rookie
Rookie

I finally caved and pre-ordered GTA5. I was fairly dissapointed with GTA4, played 3/4 of the game before I quit playing and never looked back. It was the only GTA game I didn't finish. IT wasn't San Andreas, it was a step backward in many areas. That may not be fair, but that's my opinion. It just didn't hold my interest.

But GTA5 on the other hand is looking quite good. I love that it was working elements to the vehicles like TDU2's convertibles and such. The map looks varied and awesome and planes are back! That's enough for me, it's the only game I will buy this fall unless I cave and buy GT6 too.
Last edited by DDastardly00 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

I'm not going to post a direct image...but I just found out something else that's been added to GTA V...

NOT SAFE FOR THE WORKPLACE.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They are cutting no corners...

Note that the source is questionable.

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:I'm not going to post a direct image...but I just found out something else that's been added to GTA V...

NOT SAFE FOR THE WORKPLACE.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They are cutting no corners...

Note that the source is questionable.
If that is the truth then this game will be rated AO 18+ and not M 17+.
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:If that is the truth then this game will be rated AO 18+ and not M 17+.
Is that true? I know of a few games that have explicit content and are only rated M. I can understand why it would be rated AO 18+ though.

eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:If that is the truth then this game will be rated AO 18+ and not M 17+.
Is that true? I know of a few games that have explicit content and are only rated M. I can understand why it would be rated AO 18+ though.
San Andreas was re-rated AO for certain versions due to a cut scene involving sex with that crazy girl (forgot her name). For copies without the scene, it was still M as it was edited out.

Return to “GTA V”