GTA5

It's time to let crime pay once again
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well I've got the PS3 version on release (PSN store) as for the xbox version ... think not I ordered that one to late and due to the high demand I probably won't get that one on release, but I also ordered the brady guide so I have to go to the shop anyway on Tuesday and well maybe I get it anyway. ;)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
BlackHeart
New Starter
New Starter

Tsukishima wrote:lol I finally pre-ordered this game,can't wait for it :) .
how about a peace treaty? I don't annoy you anymore and you let me play this game on the PS3 :whistle:
BlackHeart > Silver_Arrow
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

eaustinn36 wrote:San Andreas was re-rated AO for certain versions due to a cut scene involving sex with that crazy girl (forgot her name). For copies without the scene, it was still M as it was edited out.
The ending of Far Cry 3 is a secks scene and it's just rated M. :p

Perhaps times have changed? I know that one of the GTA4 DLC's includes explicit content as well :p
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
Eugene4259
Mechanic
Mechanic

Gatorbait771 wrote:
eaustinn36 wrote:San Andreas was re-rated AO for certain versions due to a cut scene involving sex with that crazy girl (forgot her name). For copies without the scene, it was still M as it was edited out.
The ending of Far Cry 3 is a secks scene and it's just rated M. :p

Perhaps times have changed? I know that one of the GTA4 DLC's includes explicit content as well :p
What?! I chose the ending where you save your friends and the freaky chick dies... Had I known I coulda gotten it on with her maybe I wouldn't be so quick to save Jason's gf who didn't even put out lol
PSN: Eugene4259
TDU2 Legends UK - Vice President[/center]
Level 73
GTAO - Level 160
Gatorbait771
Mechanic
Mechanic

Eugene4259 wrote:Perhaps times have changed? I know that one of the GTA4 DLC's includes explicit content as well :p
What?! I chose the ending where you save your friends and the freaky chick dies... Had I known I coulda gotten it on with her maybe I wouldn't be so quick to save Jason's gf who didn't even put out lol[/quote]

She does the nasty with you and then stabs you while chanting some bizarre native stuff that isn't really important. Weird stuff.
PSN: Gatorbait771 (Level 70) and GTP_Gatorbait (Level 45) Club: TDU2 Legends UK

YouTube: IllustriousGatorbait

If you pull out a car I don't own in my lobby, you'll meet my friend, the kick stick.
SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Well |I have both versions conclusion .... I suck with a controller in shooters ... no controll whatsoever with the camera. :oops:
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Been watching videos of this on Twich LMFAO :laughing-rolling: , I think I need to get this game :teasing-nutkick:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

A few tips for playing the game (no spoilers)
GTA V Tips
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

No PC version available yet and not even announced by Rockstar, it's also rumoured the PC version won't appear until after they have released versions for Xbox One and PS4 versions, and they haven't even confirmed versions for them, so will there even be a PC version? :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

davejc64 wrote:No PC version available yet and not even announced by Rockstar, it's also rumoured the PC version won't appear until after they have released versions for Xbox One and PS4 versions, and they haven't even confirmed versions for them, so will there even be a PC version? :roll:
The hope that this is coming to PC is the only reason I haven't bought this yet, but as time goes on it look like it's not coming soon. :(
Image Image

Return to “GTA V”