It's time to let crime pay once again
By Boxxout3
Yes, i know this is a separate entity, but it's generally to do with GTAV right now so i thought i'd put it here.

So this topic is about GTA: Online. Released on Tuesday the 1st of October. Write anything you want about it. I for sure am excited.

Current PS3 version: 1.15

Current XBOX360 version: 1.15

Current PC version: TBA

Latest patch: PS3/XBOX360 - Tuesday 1st July 2014
Last edited by Boxxout3 on Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 pm, edited 11 times in total.
By Miao
I hope you can use your online character on the offline game too,otherwise that "4th slot" is useless.
By SpeedFreak.be
Tsukishima wrote:I hope you can use your online character on the offline game too,otherwise that "4th slot" is useless.
Not useless probably dlc ... ;)
By Gatorbait771
I don't see what everyone is so excited about. It'll just be a bunch of people in Jets slicing holes in blimps.
By Boxxout3
Gatorbait771 wrote:I don't see what everyone is so excited about. It'll just be a bunch of people in Jets slicing holes in blimps.
It's a lot more than that. We will be in private lobbies anyhow. (mostly). There is so much content going to be added, wait and see :)
By SpeedFreak.be
I have a strong suspicion that it will be a lot of agony the first couple of days (time outs, log in probs, server overloads, private lobby joining etc and last but not least the usual bugs) I think I'll wait a couple of days/ weeks before I join the fun lets give them the chance to iron it out ;)
By davejc64
Have they sorted out the problems yet, my son who plays on Xbox had hell of a job getting online to play when he eventually did the lag made the game unplayable, I guess Rockstar underestimated how popular the game was going to be, which doesn't bode well! :loll:
By grooks10
davejc64 wrote:I guess Rockstar underestimated how popular the game was going to be, which doesn't bode well! :loll:
This sounds very similar to a certain open-world racing game that most of us have played. Although I highly doubt that Rockstar will fold after a couple years of supporting the game! :geek:
By davejc64
Rockstars have shown how a good company does things the game was patched and now the login problems are no more, just a shame Atari hasn't had the same work ethic with TDU2! :roll:
By eaustinn36
Game was patched... but it only solved 50% of the problem. Still issues with cloud save crashed, characters deleted, safehouses deleted, money reset, lag/server instability (although more stable than before), and more.
New Style info

Thanks for the feedback. :D The photos on the sl[…]

WeeklyTournaments

ok,so i guess i won my own challenge again :chara[…]

Weekly Challenges

Here is my challenge for the KW 8 the "Mich[…]

They Are Billions

They Are Billions This game is doing my head […]