GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'm so looking forward to this. I bought a steam gift for 40 euros, 100% legit, so I saved 20 euros to buy Cities: Skylines (also an amazing game) :D

I really hope I can find some people to play GTA Online together with. Would even buy a headset for it as it looks extremely fun.
This might become my new 'MMO' fix I've been looking for the past few years. :)

It's amazing how these graphics improved, although it doesn't matter that much. I'm surely gonna have to upgrade my gfx for this, and probably processor. Let's hope they release it very well optimised for PC.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Just watched that video and yes it looks like fun. :D
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

The delay in releasing this game on PC should mean the game should be perfect from day of release or at least it better be! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote:The delay in releasing this game on PC should mean the game should be perfect from day of release or at least it better be! :roll:
Especially considering the delay has been over a Year now. Start to drift towards Duke Nukem territory.

Despite the awesome graphics updates, compared to the Console versions, i think it will still have the usual bunch of bugs at release. We'll see. :lol:

Maybe they finally got bored from drinking all that champagne and celebrating on board of expensive yachts and got their lazy asses to work on finishing the PC version.

I will not buy it in pre-release, nor at the list price. In fact, i totally don't feel the urge to buy it soon®
Maybe at a Steam sale for 50% or less. I don't mind delaying the acquisition as long as they did with the release. :P

;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

The point is the time it has taken them to release it should be totally bug free if not then they don't deserve my money so I will wait until after release read the reviews and if any of them mention even the slightest problem it will show Rockstar up for a bunch of tools, anyway after all this time I wouldn't expect the game to be full price on day of release for PC Rockstar will already have made their money from the original console release not to mention the next gen console release so will be expecting to see the game for £20 or less! :roll:
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Well at the moment it is still selling for over £30 on PC so I think it will be a wile before it drops to £20. :(
I will almost certainly be getting it for PC but don't know if it will be day one or not. :think:
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Oh that's fine they can charge £30 plus for it, but I won't be getting it until it's £20 or less so day of release can go where the sun don't shine, as far as I am concerned, plus I will be watching the forums and reviews to see if the game has issues when released and definitely won't be buying before any have been fixed if it does! :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, likewise. If they think they can treat the PC community like that, they deserve similar treatment. Unfortunately they probably don't care, as they already made half a Billion from GTA V :lol:

Latest trailer from Rockstar site exclusive in 60fps.

http://www.rockstargames.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.rockstargames.com/videoplayer?id=11267" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

[BBvideo 640,360]http://videos.rockstargames.com/v2/V-pc ... 080p60.mp4[/BBvideo]
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

I can't wait for it, I'm hyping myself so hard for it the last week.
Think I haven't done this for years, can't even remember which game I was last hyped for. :D
Let's hope it is bug free, indeed they took their time so it better be. :)
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

When you watch that trailer its not hard to see why (even after the long wait) people are still hyped up for the release of GTA V on PC it dose look awesome and having played a bit of it on Xbox I know its going to be good. :D
Image Image

Return to “GTA V”