GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:They could have easily chosen to release the game for all platforms at the same time. And release a nice graphics update for the PC later, like many other game companies have done. But instead they went for the quick buck first. Their choice. And afterwards they lied about the PC release. Over a year later than promised for a game that is already finished and running on the consoles. It is more like a slap in the face for PC users.
But that is just my opinion, you don't have to understand or agree :lol:
I don't have to understand, I'd much rather take a delayed PC Port that runs like clockwork than a pc port releasing at the same time with horrible stuttering and fps drops like Watch Dogs.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I second that. But you have to understand that the games for the new consoles are developed on PC with a special kit. So the port goes from PC to PS4 and XB1 and not the other way around.
The PC optimizing takes a bit more time, as a lot of hardware and operating systems have to be taken in consideration and some additional options can be implemented. Like higher resolutions and higher framerates. But also different control options.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt. And maybe they will deliver an epic PC game. ;)
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:I second that. But you have to understand that the games for the new consoles are developed on PC with a special kit. So the port goes from PC to PS4 and XB1 and not the other way around.
The PC optimizing takes a bit more time, as a lot of hardware and operating systems have to be taken in consideration and some additional options can be implemented. Like higher resolutions and higher framerates. But also different control options.

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt. And maybe they will deliver an epic PC game. ;)
Sounds good to me. :)
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

By all means give them the benefit of the doubt, but I will not be giving them a penny of my money until I know for sure that GTA V is not a shoddy pile of shite and then only after the price has been reduced to around £20 or less!
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

ahhh this is where I shine I will let you know what it's like I enjoy buying games no matter how broken they are im a collector :laughing-rolling:

My pre-loads done locked loaded and ready :banana-explosion:

Time to see if i can crack this Steam encryption :spy:
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

Let me know and when it's half the price or less than what you paid I will be shining too! :loll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Fulysic wrote:ahhh this is where I shine I will let you know what it's like I enjoy buying games no matter how broken they are im a collector :laughing-rolling:

Looking forward to your take on the PC version and if its positive I will get it this weekend. :party:
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:
Fulysic wrote:ahhh this is where I shine I will let you know what it's like I enjoy buying games no matter how broken they are im a collector :laughing-rolling:

Looking forward to your take on the PC version and if its positive I will get it this weekend. :party:
"this weekend"
it comes out on the 14th.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Thanks Prepsi forgot about that :oops:
Been to busy working on the new forum need to take a brake. :ugeek:
Image Image
Bez
Global Mod