GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Both Sony and M$ have paid Rockstar for making it console time exclusive. PC version will appear in the spring of 2014.
Question is, will it be better? And also will that version be the base for future PS4 and XBox ONE versions?
We'll see. :party:

IMO Rockstar Devs are the Hookers of the gaming world.
Lame move to get rid of the piled up stashes of ancient PS3 and XBox360 consoles.
What do you think?

I have seen combo bundles for PS3 with GTA V. Would you grab that or wait for the PC or new console versions?

Source:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013- ... early-2014" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

Hey don't be dissing current gen consoles. They may be old but the gameplay is great.

I will say one thing though based on the facts of the game so far... good luck trying to illegally modify the game against R*s wishes when they have complete 100% control of your online profile save...
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

eaustinn36 wrote:good luck trying to illegally modify the game against R*s wishes when they have complete 100% control of your online profile save...
Who said i was interested in modding that game? GTA IV had many mods, but i never tried them. I only mod games that support it, like RFactor or Skyrim, or are abandoned by the devs (TDU2). So what are you trying to implicate here?

But GTA IV was released to PC 6 months after the consoles and they seem to have a similar approach with V. And they get paid to do so.
I think that kind of interference from both $ony and M$ is disturbing. And looking to sales numbers they don't need that kind of "support".
It seems that the two big companies try to get rid of as many "old" consoles as they can before Christmas and use blockbusting games like GTA to achieve that. :mrgreen:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This is fantastic news as far as I'm concerned, only because I'm more used to playing with mouse and keyboard.
Only problem I can see is it might clash with the release of The Crew game. :eeek:
Image Image
Boxxout3
Pit Crew
Pit Crew

Best release of this gen? Red dead redemption for sure. Yes I said it. And it wasn't even released on PC which is a real shame.

Looks like gta5 will make it this time.
Club: Tdu2 legends UK [PS3] (Club president) & Lunys Fair Freinds [PC]
Best car= pagani zonda.
PSN: B0xx0ut3 PC: Boxxout3
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

lol so many games coming i want to play or need to play this can be put on list to gets longer by the day not enough of me to go around but i like GTA franchise and if this gets to PC i will be rather happy :woot:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Yes, the good part is they will release it for PC as well.

:loll:

Better late than never i guess :whistle:

SpeedFreak.be
Mechanic
Mechanic

Finally ok I have also the xbox and PS3 versions however I don't like the aiming with a pad I'm a lot more precise and faster with keyboard/mouse. ;)
IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Finally ok I have also the xbox and PS3 versions however I don't like the aiming with a pad I'm a lot more precise and faster with keyboard/mouse. ;)
Me too, that's the only thing that keeps putting me off playing on the Xbox. Roll on PC version :party:
Image Image
eaustinn36
Mechanic
Mechanic

It was all a smart marketing plot I believe. Some people want it for xbox360/PS3, some PC, and some Xbone/PS4.

Rockstar > We are only releasing the game for current gen consoles guys!
Everyone > although annoyed, GTA is a great game, so they suck it up and buy it for current gen consoles ($1 billion + profit)
Rockstar > Hey guys, we will release it for PC now, but not next gen consoles, okay?
Everyone (who is primarily a PC gamer) > Buys GTA5 for PC, thus owning 2 copies now...
Rockstar > Hey guys, releasing it for next gen now!
Everyone > Buy for next gen.

Maximum profit market scheme, but also allows for maximum b*tching.
TDU2: eaustinn36 (xbox360)
Club: German Auto Club - Founder
Current Rank: 1st - no mods/hacks/cheats

Return to “GTA V”