GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I played a small bit of the game on Xbox 360 before I sold the console so as I haven't really played it I am looking forward to getting it on PC plus it will now have first person mode and PC will support 4K resolutions. :D
Image Image
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

It really pisses me off that PC users have to wait until next year to get the game, Rockstar are a bunch of money grabbing arseholes, tell you one thing for sure if when it is released for PC the game is not 100% perfect with no bugs glitches or whatever then I will demand to know why! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Either way, PC has a low priority (most sales are Console versions anyway) or they wanted to squeeze everything out of it they can. Max graphics and other goodies.

I'll probably grab it from a bargain bin somewhere. :mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

All I'm saying is the game should be very much perfect from day of release on PC what with all the extra time they have to perfect it, and not like the fiasco that was the release of GTA 4 on PC! :roll:
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote:All I'm saying is the game should be very much perfect from day of release
I rather think they have spent this year on booze and babes and find the PC release something they do as a favor for their expensive notebook pals, who can't afford a PSN subscription on their Yachts Satellite internet connection. :lol:

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
davejc64 wrote:All I'm saying is the game should be very much perfect from day of release
I rather think they have spent this year on booze and babes and find the PC release something they do as a favor for their expensive notebook pals, who can't afford a PSN subscription on their Yachts Satellite internet connection. :lol:

:mrgreen:
The PC version will support over 60FPS, support 4K resolutions, will most likely support modding just as GTAIV did, and may possibly have an even higher player count than the already high 32 players in online for next-gen consoles. You were saying?
Alvin
Rookie
Rookie

Sorry for necroing this thread. But i have this small gut feeling that this game will be heavilly optimezed that even a dual core can run it in eithe med or high. But it still depends on the GPU solely anyways. But the reason i think of this is that the max graphics settings could lead up to the Current-Gen consoles (PS4 XBONE) and probably the med-low settings could lead up to the last gen graphical settings. But hey the game took like 7 years to optimezed that good on PS3 and 360 but we will have to wait and see atleast. I am pretty sure one thing that is. That is torrenting the game. Yes. I dont want to pay another 60$ for the same exact game i have on my PS3. Im only in for it that becoz i most likely could try to jump of MT.Chilliad once again. Nevertheless, Kudos to Rockstar for an Awesome game.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC Version will be postponed untill 24 march. And will support 4K resolutions.
As we head into 2015, we would like to share the first screens and system specs of Grand Theft Auto V for PC as well as a new release date of March 24, 2015.

Our apologies for the slight shift in the date but the game requires a few extra weeks of testing and polish to make it as good as can be. Moving a release date is never a decision we take lightly and is a choice we make only when we know it is in the best interests of the game and our fans. Thanks everyone for your understanding and we assure you these few extra weeks will be worth it when the game does arrive in March.
Minimum specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows Vista 64 Bit Service Pack 2* (*NVIDIA video card recommended if running Vista OS)
Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs) / AMD Phenom 9850 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs) @ 2.5GHz
Memory: 4GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 9800 GT 1GB / AMD HD 4870 1GB (DX 10, 10.1, 11)
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

Recommended specifications:
OS: Windows 8.1 64 Bit, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1
Processor: Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.2GHZ (4 CPUs) / AMD X8 FX-8350 @ 4GHZ (8 CPUs)
Memory: 8GB
Video Card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB / AMD HD7870 2GB
Sound Card: 100% DirectX 10 compatible
HDD Space: 65GB
DVD Drive

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/a ... stem-specs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

PC version looks so much better. Worth the wait?

Looks like there is a bigger difference between both the console versions and the PC than between the console versions themselves. :party:

Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I know it's been a long time coming but it looks like the results speak for themselves, I will definitely be getting it (that's if I have any money left after buying all that kit for my PC :lol: )
Image Image

Return to “GTA V”