GTA V to PC Early 2014

It's time to let crime pay once again
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

You can also order it from Humble Bundle and donate 10% to charity.
Only a few more days left to get the 1.35M extra in-game money and waste 60€ real cash on a 2 year old ported game...

:lol:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/gtav_storefront" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

For once the Humble Bundle store was to expensive so I used one of the game key stores and got it for £33 :D
but even with my fibre broadband the download speed keeps dropping to under 50kb/sec :( so ether a lot of people are downloading or my broadband isn't working correctly. :?
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Not very broad that band ;)
I downloaded it over night on Thursday at about 4MB/s.

As for the port discussion: I would have some faith in Rockstar this time. The Max Payne 3 PC port was damn fine. GTA V won't be like GTA IV (that was horrible!). I'm pretty sure it is gonna rock.
Btw, they did quite some new stuff for the PC. And don't forget how difficult it is to support all kinds of different hardware.
Maybe this article gives a different view on it:
http://www.pcgamesn.com/grand-theft-aut ... imate-port" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

These download servers are crap.
Constantly loosing connection and even when connected the speed is very slow. :angry-tappingfoot:
I hope this is not a taste of things to come. :(
Image Image
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bezrider wrote:These download servers are crap.
Constantly loosing connection and even when connected the speed is very slow. :angry-tappingfoot:
I hope this is not a taste of things to come. :(
I doubt it. The PC port was critically acclaimed by magazines such as PCGamer and that link blehz posted.
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Are you downloading from Steam or Social Club Bez? I got it on Steam..
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

blehz wrote:Are you downloading from Steam or Social Club Bez? I got it on Steam..
I'm downloading from Social Club (it was cheaper than the Steam Key) :o
The connection starts ok at about 4.5 MB's a second for about 5 min then drops off to about 40 to 50 kb's a second from then on, if I pause the download then start it again the process repeats. :angry-banghead:
it also keeps loosing connection quite a bit. :angry-tappingfoot:

EDIT:
connection seems a lot more stable today, around 4.5MB's a second :banana-dance:
Image Image
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Bezrider wrote:
blehz wrote:Are you downloading from Steam or Social Club Bez? I got it on Steam..
I'm downloading from Social Club (it was cheaper than the Steam Key) :o
The connection starts ok at about 4.5 MB's a second for about 5 min then drops off to about 40 to 50 kb's a second from then on, if I pause the download then start it again the process repeats. :angry-banghead:
it also keeps loosing connection quite a bit. :angry-tappingfoot:

EDIT:
connection seems a lot more stable today, around 4.5MB's a second :banana-dance:
That's more like it :2thumbsup:
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

If the download servers are crap it kind of hints that the on-line servers will be crap too, they certainly throw the occasional wobbler on the Xbox one version from what I have seen that's for sure but that may jsut be the usual Xbox one server issues that crop up in various on-line games!
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
blehz
Apprentice
Apprentice

Does anyone here want to play together (soon)? It's probably better to play some singleplayer first so this won't be before the weekend for me.
Not sure how Online works, is there something like guilds? Will we create one for TDU DT?
Maybe we could start some specific PC thread(s) for GTA Online? Any ideas Bez? :D

Return to “GTA V”