IF IN DOUBT .... FLAT OUT
TDU2 pc player main profile BeFast4Fun

XBOX TAG SpeedFreak be
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

SpeedFreak.be wrote:Well you can't deny it's clever ;)
Very clever. In fact there are 1 billion reasons why they are right to do so. But that doesn't prevent some PC players to be disappointed with that course of action.

From a practical perspective they might have done this on purpose to focus on the 2 major platforms with support and fixes.
PC is always more complicated, more variety in hardware and different OS will lead to more issues for sure.

Maybe the PC users can benefit from the feedback given right now. I hope it will not be a simple port. If it is the base version for the new consoles it can be good.

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
davejc64
Rookie
Rookie

As others have said, better late than never, I wonder will it be released on Steam or will it use GFWL as GTA4 did?

Also hope it's not released in a buggy and glitchy state that GTA4 was when that first launched on PC!
SORRY! - Signature currently unavailable - Please try again later!
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

Anyone else seen the rumours about a march release date on PC?
As the petition asking Rockstar to bring GTA 5 to PC passes 650,000 signees, yet more evidence for a PC edition has emerged. This time it's a 150-page bug log detailing issues arising from hundreds of GTA 5 builds tested between April 2009 and August 2013, with reference to a "PC version" from as early as June 2012.

The document contains over 170 references to PC development bugs, numerous notes on DX11 support and a related "smog" weather setting, mention of a "lastgen" toggle used during development and bugs relating to 64-bit system testing.

The log confirms the date of every major control system overhaul, with internal deadlines leading up to press showings. There are annotations from Rockstar developers like programmer Robert Schmitz and senior level designer Kenneth Ross, and references to proprietary Rockstar management systems.

It was leaked via an XML file a while back, on September 23 2013, and has existed as an open secret on the GTA forums and other fan communities since then. The list was recently hosted on a public Google drive server which now returns a 404 message, but here are a few excerpts highlighting 64 and 32-bit versions of the game, references to DirectX 11 smog and more.

There have also been rumours of a potential March release date for GTA 5 PC. On January 13 2014, Thiago Diniz, an executive from Brazilian digital retailer Nuveem, claimed GTAV would launch on PC on March 12. “I see no problem talking. I think until now been confirmed. Is scheduled for March on PC, if I’m not mistaken, for the 12th”. Nuveem added that he expected an enhanced version of the game to appear on PC.

An Amazon representative suggested the same March 12 date during a customer conversation printed on a German website. While the customer service chat would be easy to fake, it’s peculiar that it should state the same release day – unless one was created to corroborate the other.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

I will probably grab this. :2thumbsup:

They will probably make a PS4 and XBox One version and the PC version will be the base for those.
Thanks to the new consoles, PC games will look a lot better than before.

:party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

PS4 and Xbox One version release on Nov. 11, but PC delayed till early 2015. :(
During a recent shareholder's conference call, Take Two's CEO Strauss Zelnick explained the reason behind the delay, basically saying it needs more time to be perfected. :roll:

More time to ride the money train more like. "kerching"
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

The insane delay and the fact consoles have had it for so long makes me want to not even get it and/or drop it all together...

I have the rest of the games in the GTA line up
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Bear304 wrote:The insane delay and the fact consoles have had it for so long makes me want to not even get it and/or drop it all together...

I have the rest of the games in the GTA line up
so you dont want better gfx, more players on a server [keep in mind the nextgen consoles have 32] or mod support? suit yourself..... :lol:
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Ok, this is £54.99 on the UK store, and I already own the PS3 version...

So this is basically a 55 quid DLC, noooooo thank you. :roll:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork. ... ORDEROFFRB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Prepsi wrote:so you dont want better gfx, more players on a server [keep in mind the nextgen consoles have 32] or mod support? suit yourself..... :lol:
At some point but i not going to be paying for it when i comes out, i think i'll wait until it goes on sale ;)

Return to “GTA V”