GAMING CLASSICS: NFSU2

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Prepsi

Just got my copy in the mail today [it was the UK version so i got a ton of cars not in the stateside version :woot: ], enjoying it so far but CANNOT wait for carbon to come.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

davejc64 wrote:I would love to see a modern take on NFS Porsche 2000 or whatever it was called, it had a couple of different names depending on region and/or platform, I think from what I remember it was available on PC and PSone! 8-)
And it was developed by.... Eden Games :eeek:

:character-blues:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
SockPuppet
New Starter
New Starter

I recently started going through NFSUG2, Most Wanted, Carbon and Porsche Unleashed. Funny to run across this thread. I'd forgotten how much fun these games are even though they're pretty old.

I have a special liking of Carbon as a lot of the city modeling was taken from Vancouver B. C. where I lived for 20 yrs. or so. Takes me back to cruising those streets in my RL 911 and BMW.

Biggest shortcomings are the lack of support for the G25 and screen settings for current monitors. Nothing that's a game-breaker though. :D

Good to see that others are still enjoying them.

Return to “Need for Speed Games”