New NFS announced on 21st

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

This site will be taking an active interest in the new NFS release as we do with all popular racing/driving games and I for one am looking forward to the release as I have enjoyed many of the previous titles.
(that sounded a bit formal, maybe I should re-parse it........na :loll: )
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Magnus Walker and Ken Block.... :D

PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Any news on Wheel Support?
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

dpuff wrote:Any news on Wheel Support?
I too sure would like to know about wheel support. I want to pre-order the game but I'm afraid of getting a game with no wheel support at all :eeek: and that would really suck. A total waste of $$s if I can't play/won't play without being able to use my new wheel. A car racing game without wheel support should only be worth about :twocents-02cents: and not $$s.

Later
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

There is a box with the new Logitech G29 under the desk of one of the developers at Ghost games.

:spy:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Alowgo wrote:
dpuff wrote:Any news on Wheel Support?
I too sure would like to know about wheel support. I want to pre-order the game but I'm afraid of getting a game with no wheel support at all :eeek: and that would really suck. A total waste of $$s if I can't play/won't play without being able to use my new wheel. A car racing game without wheel support should only be worth about :twocents-02cents: and not $$s.

Later
Why do you feel the need to type every post in that blue font? It doesn't really add anything and is just a general eyesore :twocents-02cents:
Alowgo
New Starter
New Starter

Prepsi wrote:Why do you feel the need to type every post in that blue font? It doesn't really add anything and is just a general eyesore :twocents-02cents:

Well no real reason other then I like the color BLUE.
But sorry to offend you or your eyes.

I guess I could just not bother to post anything else and leave here if people need to question someone's personal touch.

BYE

P.S. I hope you like the RED
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Alowgo wrote:Well no real reason other then I like the color BLUE.
But sorry to offend you or your eyes.

I guess I could just not bother to post anything else and leave here if people need to question someone's personal touch.

BYE

P.S. I hope you like the RED
Feel free to post more and use any color you'd like, the colors are there to be used ;)

I also think it is refreshing to see other colors than just plane grey being posted on here.
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

:loll:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote:Why do you feel the need to type every post in that blue font? It doesn't really add anything and is just a general eyesore :twocents-02cents:
Are you the type of guy who asks why Lady Gaga paints her hair pink? :lol:

:back to topic:

Return to “Need for Speed Games”