Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote: IT BETTER BE UNDERGROUND 3
It's probably gonna be some moblile title... :|

And even if it was an Underground 3, I doubt EA would be able to make it have the same feel Underground 2 had. The game was all about Imports and car tuning, and there was not a single supercar in it. It would be hard to come with a proper car list for Underground nowadays as most Japanese manufacturers (Honda, Toyota, Mitsubishi) don't like their cars in "illegal races" and these cars were the main focus of the game. :geek:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

Plus NFS would now doubt F**k up the handling of the cars like all of the newer NFS games :lol:

So i'm gonna say that, though i liked Underground and MostWanted, then i won't care one bit about newer NFS games, as EA ruined the handling and that made the games fall apart.
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

They skipped one year and probably regrouped and collected a lot of feedback and data. However, they mainly serve the controller players, probably 90% teens (or people still acting like teens). They have different demands and do not even know what realistic handling is.
NFS used to be fun games. I had every one of them until a few versions back. Last version didn't even support wheels anymore, but TBH a wheel was already pointless with the pre-programmed drifts. Or push button cornering.

There are a lot of good things about the NFS games as well. The models, sounds, customizing and gaming environment were always awesome. So we will see how much they have learned from other games and from their strategical evaluation.
If they get back to the EA greed model and just pump out games faster than Badr Hari can throw punches, it will go south fast.

But i think the next one will be good again. :party:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

MadManCK wrote:But i think the next one will be good again. :party:
I'll believe it when i see it :|
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Bear304 wrote:
MadManCK wrote:But i think the next one will be good again. :party:
I'll believe it when isee it :|
When you play it.

While it's true I'm skeptical about NFS bein' good again, I won't be able to tell it for sure until I have played the damn game. :|
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You could also just watch a review of it, which i plan on doing, as i'm sure as heck not going to pay for a game that i'm not even sure will be any good.

NFS should focus on the movies, which was actually pretty good :mrgreen:
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

An image of some concept art for it which has 2 heavily modified cars which points to Underground Era customization:
And according to this, it launches in Q3 2016. Long wait, plenty of time for a remastered Underground, MW, and Carbon [which I would pay $100 for]. If they screw this up though, I am not touching another Need For Speed game again. If they do, it's basically them flipping off my entire childhood of playing the classic NFS's.
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

I like some others here loved the earlier NFS games and I even liked nfs hot pursuit (played it a lot :oops: ) but I am still sceptical about this new one. :think:
Image Image
Beardroid91
Hot Wheels
Hot Wheels

You can bearly see / get anything out it, but here is the NFS teaser trailer

just remembered why i started hating on NFS, Porsche exclusive car models :lol:

Return to “Need for Speed Games”