New NFS announced on 21st

Want it, Get it, Got it !
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:I gotta say, the really bad dubstep killed my excitement.
You kidding? :o That's like Dubstep evolved! I can spend hours customizing under that music. :-o
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote:
Prepsi wrote:I gotta say, the really bad dubstep killed my excitement.
You kidding? :o That's like Dubstep evolved! I can spend hours customizing under that music. :-o
Nah, Dubstep is bad and will always be, it is not even music, it is noise pollution. Image
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

:back to topic: :text-thankyouyellow:

If its like Underground Im interested, really craving that freedom to express myself on a car and flexibility to mod it my way plus drifting not much on arcade stuff but probably still try
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

Pre-order price's for Australia

$99.99 for Deluxe edition

$89.99 for standard edition

Race Ahead

Ready to own the streets? Get behind the wheel of iconic cars and floor it through Ventura Bay, a sprawling urban playground. Explore overlapping stories as you build your reputation – and your dream car – and become the ultimate racing icon. Play again and again because this time, you have 5 distinct ways to win.

PRE-ORDER BONUS: NEED FOR SPEED PERFORMANCE PACK AND STYLING PACK.

• Includes an Exclusive Styling Sticker, Spoiler, RIMS, and Splitter.

• The Performance Pack includes an exclusive Performance Sticker, and early access to a High Performance Turbocharger, Engine Block, and Exhaust.

GET EXTRA IN-GAME CONTENT WHEN YOU GO WITH THE DELUXE EDITION.

• Lifetime discount on all items using in-game currency.

• Tricked-out starter car.

• Exclusive wraps.

• Unique Identifying Sticker.

GAME FEATURES:

Rich authentic customization. Build a car to reflect your character with extensive visual and performance customization options. Because your ride should look as good as it handles.

West Coast playground. Discover Ventura Bay. From the dense city streets to the winding roads that lead you to the harbor and through the canyons, this is your home turf.

Play your way. Need for Speed returns with 5 unique ways to play: Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw, enabling you to earn reputation and ultimately win your way.

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ORGIN STORE PAGE
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

Well if it works it is already thousands of times better than The Crew, which has the nerve to announce a huge expansion but is still entirely broken and unbalanced
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

mclaren6 wrote:better than The Crew, which has the nerve to announce a huge expansion but is still entirely broken and unbalanced
This is not true anymore, as most annoying bugs have been dealt with. Game works fine over here now.
Class balance can still be better. There are new favorites every month with every patch.

NFS is no comparison. It has a dinky arcade handling model and a lot smaller map. Looks good though and usually models and sounds are very well done. Seems to have dynamic weather as well. But i prefer The Crew over any modern NFS anytime. :P

:mrgreen:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

MadManCK wrote:
mclaren6 wrote:better than The Crew, which has the nerve to announce a huge expansion but is still entirely broken and unbalanced
This is not true anymore, as most annoying bugs have been dealt with. Game works fine over here now.
Class balance can still be better. There are new favorites every month with every patch.

NFS is no comparison. It has a dinky arcade handling model and a lot smaller map. Looks good though and usually models and sounds are very well done. Seems to have dynamic weather as well. But i prefer The Crew over any modern NFS anytime. :P

:mrgreen:
I could care less about physics [in which the crew's aren't even that great] and map size if the game is still an unfinished mess only being remotely playable competitively for those who spend a day's worth of time grinding for lvl1299? Nevermind the other fact that the trucks and muscle cars are the best handling cars in the game?
Fulysic
Mechanic
Mechanic

We should welcome both game's fighting about it is pointless, I will play both hopefully we can get some new members on the forum from NFS

Back on topic more screen shots are coming this week tomorrow i think they are releasing them at Gamecom :character-blues:
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

Prepsi wrote:the trucks and muscle cars are the best handling cars in the game?

Not the best, the easiest ;)
Fulysic wrote:We should welcome both game's fighting about it is pointless
Indeed. And on that bombshell; back to topic

:back to topic:

If the game looks as good as the screenies, it will be awesome. :woot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
mclaren6
Rookie
Rookie

MadManCK wrote:This is not true anymore, as most annoying bugs have been dealt with. :
Sorry, completely disagree, multiplayer falls apart when there are more than 4 players consistently and balancing quite simply does not exist. Instead it is just bumping things in and out of the Meta, Everything gets a month in the sunlight before getting nerfed into oblivion.

Online Races vs. randoms still don't even have synchronized starts and we are 8 months in.... :lol:

If NFS works before asking for my money, then it is immediately millions of miles ahead. Of course it still could be a mess. We shall wait and see.
PSN: mclaren6 *Insert picture and/or witty comment here* Why do signatures exist again?

Return to “Need for Speed Games”