Need For Speed 2015 Beta

Want it, Get it, Got it !
Bez
Global Mod
Global Mod
Drift King
Drift King

EA and Need for Speed studio Ghost Games have announced that the PC version of the next installment has been bumped to next year. The studio says that the move is a response to conversations with its PC community.

The developer says that it needs more time in order to achieve an unlocked frame rate for the game. “Part of the conversation includes hearing from our PC community that an unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you, and we fully agree,” the studio writes. “To deliver this, we’ve made the decision to move the PC release date to Spring 2016.”

The Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions will hold on November 3. A closed beta is planned in the near future on those platforms in order to sure up online connectivity. For more, check out our preview from
EA is currently taking sing-ups for the Need for Speed beta. All you need is an EA account.
Outside of needing an EA account, the only other thing EA requests is a console preference – Xbox One or PlayStation 4. You can head here to sign up.
Beta Signup
Registration for the Need for Speed Closed Beta ends on Friday 25th Sept 2015 at 10am CEST.
Image Image
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

So no PC beta? :angry-tappingfoot:
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

I'll give this a try. :P
MadManCK wrote:So no PC beta? :angry-tappingfoot:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Prepsi
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:I'll give this a try. :P
How is this any good at all? Stupid thing to say, IMO :twocents-02cents:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

Prepsi wrote:How is this any good at all? Stupid thing to say, IMO :twocents-02cents:
Commentin' in this thread only to complain about a post is a stupid thing to do, IMO. :twocents-02cents:
Nogai211 wrote:The only reason PC is better than Console is because it has Civilization V!
Warachia
Mechanic
Mechanic

Prepsi wrote:How is this any good at all? Stupid thing to say, IMO :twocents-02cents:
Tsukishima wrote:Commentin' in this thread only to complain about a post is a stupid thing to do, IMO. :twocents-02cents:

Just ignore if you don't like... :roll:
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Tsukishima wrote:I'll give this a try. :P
Don't be such a PC hater. PC Master Race. :loll:
Miao
Drift King
Drift King

dpuff wrote: Don't be such a PC hater.
Too bad, I'm already a PC hater for life and even though I have some games on it, it will never be my main platform. :P
MadManCK
Admin
Admin
Champion
Champion

! Message from: MadManCK
Please stay on topic and don't turn this in another Console vs PC war. :angry-tappingfoot:
:back to topic:

Topic unlocked. Behave.

IMO EA should do a Beta for all platforms they want to release the game for. Maybe they are afraid of the mod community or just lazy. And do they still wonder why they have a bad rep ? :whistle:

I'll grab this game for 5€ in a bargain bin somewhere, 6 months after release :loll:

EDIT: EA postponed the PC release untill spring 2016. To beef up graphics and get rid of the fixed console framerates. So that might be the reason why there is a console only Beta for now. PC will kick in later.
I personally don't belief in parity between platforms. They should simply squeeze everything out of these machines they can. Maybe parity between consoles makes more sense. PC has much more to offer, both in graphics as hardware and controller support.
PC Player Image TDU, GRID, Assetto Corsa, pCars, NCG, The Crew, Dirt, Forza: MadManCK Clubs: TDU2: Luny's Fair Friends (VP-Exec), GRID AS: TDUDT (Pres) DT-Racing Team: Team Leader

Image Eden Games Can Kiss My Mustang
dpuff
Mechanic
Mechanic

Still no confirmation on Steering wheel support?

Return to “Need for Speed Games”